Glory' Last Man Standing did only 6k in PPV

I was one of the 6,000 people!

I'm happy to give Glory my money! Phone Post 3.0

why would they put the biggest name on free tv and then expect people to pay for a PPV card where 95% of the public don't know a single name on the card.

Not surprized at all.

Plus it's kickboxing. How many times does it have to be shown that people in the US don't care all that much about kickboxing?

The Sauce - I was one of the 6,000 people!

VU! Me too Phone Post 3.0

There seemed to be a big following building online, but it's just way too easy to stream this stuff now. Fight nerds can't drop coin for every UFC and Boxing event, so where are these guys gonna fit in?

The Sauce - I was one of the 6,000 people!

As was I.  I saw it live, but I ordered it on PPV just to support an awesome event.

I hope this dismal showing doesn't prematurely end this awesome promotion.

Joe Rogan -

As was I.  I saw it live, but I ordered it on PPV just to support an awesome event.

They should stay away from paperview for a while. Keep putting on awesome shows and building that fan base. It was a fantastic event Phone Post 3.0

WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend -
Joe Rogan -

They should stay away from paperview for a while. Keep putting on awesome shows and building that fan base. It was a fantastic event Phone Post 3.0
Agreed Phone Post 3.0

WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend - 
Joe Rogan -

Absolutely.  Most people felt they jumped into PPV too soon.

The fights are awesome, they just need more time to grow.

Yeah I was one of those 6000 too Phone Post 3.0

Got it too. Glad I did.

How much did it cost to order the PPV?

Was on free tv here the next weekend. Netherlands Phone Post 3.0

Put it on fightpass. Phone Post 3.0

Great event, I has a 

The Sauce - I was one of the 6,000 people!

This. Phone Post 3.0

I didn't know this event was happening until the night of, where I already had plans. Should of had more advertising, but, even so, I still think the company may be too new. Phone Post 3.0

Joe Rogan -
WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend - 
Joe Rogan -

Absolutely.  Most people felt they jumped into PPV too soon.

The fights are awesome, they just need more time to grow.

It's gaining the right momentum. But I agree, lay of the ppv for a while.

glory deserves better then 6,000 buys. Give it time Phone Post 3.0

Kickboxing can work and it doesnt even need to take off in the United States... It's a global marketplace now.

You get some fans from here, some fans from there and you got a pretty significant business that could sustain a global kickboxing league staging events on a regular basis with the highest level of talent.

This shouldn't be a surprise considering most of the fighters on the main card have a resounding less than 300 twitter followers....

Kickboxing has all the room in the world to grow. I'm not sure what they were projecting for a number here Phone Post 3.0

RKing85 - why would they put the biggest name on free tv and then expect people to pay for a PPV card where 95% of the public don't know a single name on the card.

Not surprized at all.

Plus it's kickboxing. How many times does it have to be shown that people in the US don't care all that much about kickboxing?

this basically..i enjoyed the event but even i didnt even know who most of the fighters were...would i pay for the event, nope but it was more entertaining than many past ufcs..i dont know anyone that is into kickboxing or Glory so they are going to have to start doing a ton of press for the fighters and events...even my mma buddies dont even watch Glory...

whoevers job it is to sell Glory to the masses has his work cut out for him, thats for sure..