Glory on now

Glory 18 is staring now. I'm excite

Who are the announcers for glory tonight? Phone Post 3.0

getgettinsomeread - Did you guys see that sweet fucking.left hook??? Phone Post 3.0
Quadros and ranallo. I apologize if I spelled those wrong Phone Post 3.0

Yes getgettin that was a sick hook and VU donkey thank you I thought I heard the fight professor in there Phone Post 3.0

Very Nice indeed. Surprised the ref even attempted to count. Phone Post

BobSalvage - Yes getgettin that was a sick hook and VU donkey thank you I thought I heard the fight professor in there Phone Post 3.0
Back at ya Phone Post 3.0

Stephen Quadros and maurillo ranallo

The dude is a beast

thanks op elite kickboxing is my favorite combat sport.

Ilunga is the Knees of Death guy right?

warpath79 - The dude is a beast
Indeed! A lot of power. I wonder how his cardio is, I'd never heard of him until the hd fight and they've both been quick finishes Phone Post 3.0

I guess it wasn't really a quick finish but after he dropped him at the end of the first I knew it was over Phone Post 3.0

im enjoying it so far...the guy who Koed Barry and just got another KO tonight is a beast..i love his style..definitely do not want to stand and punch with him, not sure what Colette was thinking..

Paramount Donkey -
warpath79 - The dude is a beast
Indeed! A lot of power. I wonder how his cardio is, I'd never heard of him until the hd fight and they've both been quick finishes Phone Post 3.0
If he keeps hitting like that, we may never find out what his cardio is like. That was quite a performance Phone Post 3.0

Brian Collette vs. Zack Mwekassa

Where's Duke? The commentators are doing awesome but I love dukes take on things Phone Post 3.0

Twinkle Toes - Where's Duke? The commentators are doing awesome but I love dukes take on things Phone Post 3.0
I believe he said he had other things going on in another thread but said he'd be watching as a fan like the rest of us! Phone Post 3.0

Saulo Cavalari vs. Danyo Ilunga

Zack Mwekassa vs. Saulo Cavalari