Glover = Best top control in MMA history

It’s his deal. He’s just a cunt for the sake of being a cunt.

1 Like

what does that even have anything to do with anything lol, Bisping? How drunk are you?

floppy divac youre just an old man with nothing better to do, shut up ya bloody moron

For the record in this thread, Glover is also better at grappling as a whole than Charles, Demian, or Khabib and would mostly be the teacher to them.

Can’t we all just get along

lewd blow me GIF

2 Likes

Prime Randy Couture had the best top control and was pfp the best with that

Rockhold has nasty top control

1 Like

Glover seems so heavy when he has top control and guys react like he is crushing them. Rockhold seems to have a similar pressure when on top. For strikes Jones and Anderson Silva seem to hurt people with every strike when on top. Khabib is great at riding and moving along with his opponent.

2 Likes

I love Glover just as much as the next guy but no

Once he got on top Weidman it changed his career

Young Jones and Fedor had the GOAT GnP that I’ve seen. Haven’t seen Jones GnP anyone for a longggg time though.

This is a weird one. Glover seems more like an actual top control guy.

To me Fedor and Brock are good at damaging people, but they create a lot of space for transitions. It’s not really what I think of when I consider control.

Maia’s back mount is pretty tight and controlling. Olivera’s mount against Ferguson was beautiful. Glover sticks people in mount and they don’t really go anywhere but give their back up

3 Likes

Glover has excellent control and top game. Great mount.

1 Like