Glover Teixeira in One Punch

Good article.

Cross counter not enough for Benn to beat Eubanks. Won't be enough to beat Jones. Jones by KO!!

GNPfan - Good article.

Cross counter not enough for Benn to beat Eubanks. Won't be enough to beat Jones. Jones by KO!!

Benn was a beast , met him once and asked him how he would of faired in a match up with RJJ , he said "he would of probably beaten me but he would of known he was in a fight thats for sure " .
As a fight fan i loved the dark destroyer and his never say die spit in the eye swashbuckling style :)

I used to live in Brighton and would see Eubank around all the time. He was talking (forever) about his toughest fights, and said that Benn and Collins were only as good as he was, he considered those fights dead even, but described Calzaghe as continually getting hit with punches he wasn't able to predict. He said that all the experience in the world can't prepare you for a thing like that. 

Interesting dude. 

"But once again, punching power is not magical. It is a combination of a collision and an unexpected blow. "

That's what I love about you Jack. Not just your technical mastery of striking, but how succinct and concise you are.

Excellent, as always.
This makes me feel a little less confident in Glover though, Jones is great at shutting down singular attacks ... Phone Post 3.0

Great article Phone Post 3.0

Jack, your OP links to your article, which includes numerous UFC gifs.

Per Kirik: "So please don't post animated gifs of UFC 172 [or any UFC presumably], or LINKS TO SAME [emphasis mine]. Any who does so, the mods will have to give them a red card, so please don't."

Sorry Jack; enjoy your "red card".

orcus - Jack, your OP links to your article, which includes numerous UFC gifs.

Per Kirik: "So please don't post animated gifs of UFC 172 [or any UFC presumably], or LINKS TO SAME [emphasis mine]. Any who does so, the mods will have to give them a red card, so please don't."

Sorry Jack; enjoy your "red card".

I would hope I'm exempt because I specifically cleared the gifs with the UFC... Fightland and the UFC being partners and all.

Jack, do you think eye pokes could play into this fight being that Jones paws with the open left and Glover steps in for the counter cross? I can't help thinking Glover is going to get poked.

Bump