Go ahead and tell me this isn’t result of microwaved plastic

Or fluoride in the water or something. Years or microwaved dinners finally passed the damaged dna through gene pools.

This t isn’t a fringe magazine article this is the biggest newspaper in my state. Just read the opening part about the kid’s birthday party and scroll down through pics and tell me we shouldn’t just let China and Russia win at this point

3 Likes

Good Title
haha

2 Likes

I am so glad my son is naturally creeped out by trannys

He hates coming to the post office with me bc he is scared shitless of the tranny that works there

I am so proud of him for having good spidey senses

9 Likes

I’m 100% serious with title. All of this is a result of chemicals in water and food and god knows what else. Lead in paint. It’s cumulative

6 Likes

You have to further continue that fear. Dress in drag and scare him while hes sleeping. Keep that fear deeply instilled in him

1 Like

“A 50-minute show costs $250, plus a travel fee for destinations more than 15 miles from Peg’s home base in Portland.”

That’s a good fucking deal.

3 Likes

And this isn’t me hating on trans. This is me hating on parents who want to be so woke and prove their worth to their peers so bad that they would do this

Can you fucking imagine the outrage of having strippers from a local club show up to your kid’s birthday party in lingerie and start doing lap dances . Make national news

2 Likes

Stupid me as a kid wanted a party at Burger King and transformers. If I only knew this would be a choice someday

The thought of a McDonalds party instead of this makes me Grimace.

3 Likes

Had we not fought against gay marriage for all those years and gave them all the same rights…… would the goalpost have moved out this far?

2 Likes

Yeah it’s definitely possible lol. Our increased chemical and toxins exposure is decreasing testosterone levels so definitely can see a mechanism where what you’re saying makes a lot of sense.

2 Likes

Sounds like a fabulous party

-libs

See plain old gays ain’t having it

3 Likes

This is what tolerance gets us.

4 Likes

The funny part is the newspaper did the article on a Monday which is the one day print papers don’t go out and they killed the comments

spiderman-everybody

The depression can’t get here soon enough. When everyone is broke and hungry, this shit will end.

2 Likes

Well looky who’s here