GO KINGS!!!!!!

Vlade needs to have an Oscar worthy performance tonight if he wants to keep Shaq honest. lol :)

I have a feeling we'll be able to make one of those "OWN3D" pictures of Vlade after Shaq is done with him!!! I can't wait for the game

lol, Vlade's gonna fuck Shaq up. ;)

Oh, and those fucking refs better not let Rick Fox be getting all touchy feely grabasstic!!!! That dirty bastid.

Damn, the Kings don't have anyone to help Vlade down low. And Peja sure got off to a good start, he better keep it up.

I hate the Lakers almost as much as I hate the Yankees.

Go Vlade!!!!!

Here's to hoping that Doug Christie punches Fox again.

TT for Christie punching Fox. Although I'd prefer to see him do a Bruce Bowen and just kick Fox in the face.

LOL, 6 pt laker lead, I don't like this.

Shaq did NOT block Vlade, pure foul!!!!

Peja and Bibby are both shooting the ball well. Normally they don't both have an "on" night at the same time.

That's a good sign, isn't it Floppy?

Dude, BULLSHIT FLAGRANT ON WALLACE AND BULLSHIT TECH ON VLADE!!!!!!!

Fucking faggot Laker refs!!!

WTFINGFUCK!!?!?!?!?!?!

Fucking AWESOME finish!! Kobe had to be a whore and go for the win in the last second, serves him right not getting the call. ;)

Great game, I can't wait until Webber and Miller are both healthy. Shaq will be hacked like never before. lol

"Shaq did NOT block Vlade, pure foul!!!!"

"Dude, BULLSHIT FLAGRANT ON WALLACE AND BULLSHIT TECH ON VLADE!!!!!!!

Fucking faggot Laker refs!!"

You're fucking fixated on the refs, Floppy. That was a well-officiated game. And then...

"serves him right not getting the call. ;)"

"Fucking faggot Laker refs!!"

That one was said in jest. And that flagrant was bullshit cause Shaq pulled Wallace down on top of him. I don't care though, and I threw in the Kobe comment at the end cause I knew how contradictary it would look compared to my earlier ranting. :)