Go see Puddles the clown!

The wife and I went to see puddles the clown a few weeks ago, it was an amazing show.

If you dont know who Puddles is here are a couple examples of his work.

The show is not just him singing. There is lots of crowd interaction. At one point he was dragging people onstage to sing karaoke  

. Later he brought people on stage to be his "air band"

he brought this guy up on stage and fed him cupcakes.

At the end of the show he stood in the lobby and took pictures with anyone who want to.

One of the quirks of his show is he never speaks, which makes the crowd interaction very funny at points.

I really cant say enough good things about the show, if you have the chance go see him! 

How about, don't tell me what to do, jay?

TryhardNobody -

That sounds horrible!

the audio from my phone or the concept of the show? I agree that my phone is one step up from a potato but the show itself was very good!

sounds very talented. what's the deal with the sad clown angle?

TryhardNobody -

That sounds horrible!

This. I ain't trying to be part of his show. Based on that, I'm out!

TryhardNobody -
Passive Jay -
TryhardNobody -

That sounds horrible!

the audio from my phone or the concept of the show? I agree that my phone is one step up from a potato but the show itself was very good!

Oh I didn't listen yet I just meant the concept. Sad clown who doesn't speak and may also drag me onstage. No, no and no

ahh, yeah he did have a couple people that turned him down when he tried to get them on stage, so its not like he would try to physically drag you on stage but I get what you mean, it would be uncomftable regardless.

ufc98newb -

sounds very talented. what's the deal with the sad clown angle?

just his way to get noticed. As great as his voice is there is a ton of great singers, hard to stand out in a crowd without something different.

TTT 

fuck clowns.

all clowns.

clowns are the devil

charmbar - That guy is awesome!
He really is amazing

I took my wife and kids to a Puddles show and it was very entertaining. Only about 60 people in the audience and he picked about 10 to go on stage at different points. We were all shitting ourselves over being picked to go on stage at the start. But it was so much fun that about five minutes in no one cared if they got picked, people wanted to participate. It may have been more daunting if you were part of a larger audience though.

The only thing I didn't want to get picked for was singing because I really can't sing. But the guy and girl he picked to sing were actually very good singers, so it made me wonder if they were planted in the audience.

The guy he picked to sing was a gangly hipster looking dude with this wierd scraggely beard (not Passive Jay) . Puddles kept walking up to him and fondling his beard during the show. But when the hipster dude was picked to sing he could really belt out a tune and everyone was very surprised at how good he was.