GO TO BED Shogun drama queens

All you fairies need to stop flailing your arms and screaming about this decision.

You sheep are getting influenced by Rogan's completely biased commentary and now this thing is running on its own wheels.

If Rogan said stuff like "Lyoto is unaffected by Rua's leg kicks" then all of you would be going the other way.

FACT: Rogan barely mentioned the clear strikes that Machida landed through out the fight. In that barrage of punches Machida laid out, Rogan emphasized the one right hook that Rua landed. BOTH had red ribs. Machida landed some solid knees. Ridiculous.

BOTTOM LINE: It could have went either way. There is NO decisive victor but you cannot complain about the decision.

Shut your whore cake hole faghat!

Very intelligent response. You've clearly helped your cause.

I thought that Shogun won, but I sure hope compustrike proves me wrong.

You wouldn't say that with my cock lodged in your throat!

EvilMaster - You wouldn't say that with my cock lodged in your throat!
Now you're getting carried away.

EvilMaster = arm-flailing fairy

inf0 - So, did Rogan some how magically influence the crowd with his aura?

Do you realize that crowds boo ANY close decision?

-Shogun blocked most of Machida's face strikes.

-Shogun didn't have a mark on his face after the fight.

-Machida looked like a human pinata.

Take your trolling and get over to Sherdog with it. This place is for real MMA fans who actually know what they are talking about.

Round 1 - Shogun - Clearly.
Round 2 - Shogun - Clearly.
Round 3 - Shogun - But it was close.
Round 4 - Shogun - Clearly.
Round 5 - Shogun - Clearly.

Slash - All you fairies need to stop flailing your arms and screaming about this decision.

You sheep are getting influenced by Rogan's completely biased commentary and now this thing is running on its own wheels.

If Rogan said stuff like "Lyoto is unaffected by Rua's leg kicks" then all of you would be going the other way.

FACT: Rogan barely mentioned the clear strikes that Machida landed through out the fight. In that barrage of punches Machida laid out, Rogan emphasized the one right hook that Rua landed. BOTH had red ribs. Machida landed some solid knees. Ridiculous.

BOTTOM LINE: It could have went either way. There is NO decisive victor but you cannot complain about the decision.

YEP... lol @ EM Clearly

WHat clean shots did Machida land other than those knees? He didnt do shit other than get countered and blocked.

Ive watched the fight again with the sound and Rogan's bias shut off. Only round I could have given to Machida was 3..and I wouldnt argue giving it to Shogun it was that close.

Go do the same.

Slash - All you fairies need to stop flailing your arms and screaming about this decision.

I somewhat agree. As much as I don't like to admit it, Rogan's commentary actually affects my view on the fight.

I rewatched the fight without commentary and I thought it was much closer. I still had Shogun winning, though.

Some you win, and Machida.....you loooosssssseee

slash was the best 90s washed up rocker's name you could troll with ?

EvilMaster, judging by your past posts you're clearly not all there. I've been here for 10 years so yes, I do remember your posts on the OG.

I'm not saying that Machida won either, by the way. It was a close fight and Shogun did not beat the champ.

Jordan Breen (Sherdog): 48-47 Rua
Brian Knapp (Sherdog): 48-47 Rua
Mike Fridley (Sherdog): 50-45 Rua

Sergio Non (USA Today): 49-46 Rua
Beau Dure (USA Today): 48-47 Rua

MMA Junkie: 49-46/48-47 Rua

promma.info: 50-45 Rua

fiveouncesofpain.com: 50-45 Rua