There's shitloads of horror movies some great ones and some really shitty ones

My vote goes to jeepers creepers was freaky as fuck

(Wrong turn 1) honourable mention too

Op's? Phone Post 3.0

Nightmare on Elm Street. Phone Post 3.0

The Shining. Phone Post 3.0

Halloween followed by Halloween 2

Paranormal activity 1

People talk shit now bc the surprise is gone and act like it never scared them. But I'll tell you what that shit was scary as fuck in a theatre full of people screaming bc they had no idea what was going at the time. Phone Post 3.0

cross3dout - Paranormal activity 1

People talk shit now bc the surprise is gone and act like it never scared them. But I'll tell you what that shit was scary as fuck in a theatre full of people screaming bc they had no idea what was going at the time. Phone Post 3.0
I agree. The franchise is still decent with the Marked Ones, but that first one really was freaky as shit. Phone Post 3.0

IMHO

Honorable mention

Close 2nd (to me)

Planet terror Phone Post 3.0

In before people start listing scary movies not horror movies because they don't know the difference Phone Post 3.0

Also, night or dawn of the dead. That's my vote Phone Post 3.0

cross3dout - Paranormal activity 1

Indeed Phone Post 3.0

The Thing Phone Post 3.0

70s Wicker Man.

attjack - The Shining. Phone Post 3.0

this gentleman is knowledgeable and wise beyond his years

lucio fulcis zombie. best zombie movie EVER. original day of the dead second. Phone Post 3.0

Wrong Turn 1 u think if among the greatest of all time?what do you like so much about it??i thought it was generic as hell tbh..

Texas chainsaw Massacre(1973) and Halloween (1978) are the best horror movies of all time..

Shining and Exorcist are up there..

The Vanishing (Dutch original, not American remake)

attjack - The Shining. Phone Post 3.0

This. It's more unnerving than scary but I still think it's the best.