GOAT journalist Andrew Schulz: Tyson Fury is the greatest heavyweight of all time

Look how many replies I got. You ate my bait and got outsmarted :fishing_pole_and_fish:

I am the most intelligent boxing expert on this site along with CWTR.

95% of you are elitist clowns who have never stepped into a gym but think you’re experts because you know who Sam Langford is

I’ve had people on this site tell me I’ve changed their opinions on boxing because I post facts and logic to back up my opinions.

No one I’m arguing with in this thread had changed anyone’s opinion. You just state emotional opinions and circle jerk each other with confirmation bias instead of taking lessons from the boxing genius that is myself.

Some of the people in this very thread were calling me a troll a few months ago when I said Logan Paul would survive 8 rounds with Floyd and even possibly win a round while Floyd was proving him out because of his size and youth. No one on this whole site agreed with me. That thread had over 100 posts and almost all of them were calling me a stupid troll for making a prediction and breakdown that turned out to be 100% accurate. I guess the troll was right.

Of course I won’t be vindicated in fantasy fight threads while you clowns puff your chests out, but when it comes to fights that actually happen I’m usually vindicated because I am a brilliant boxing expert.

Hes fought one guy in the current top 10.

2 Likes

Ali and Mike Tyson have fought 0 guys in the current top 10

1 Like

I think Fury is the favorite in betting against anyone ever, as he is right now. 6’9, 277 lbs, skilled, great chin.

But, as some have said, accomplishments are lacking to others still when comparing eras.

Why he’s a one trick pony with minimal skill. He just hits really hard

He’s right!

You eva see another heavyweight do this?

tyson-fury-lick

Rocky Marciano beats Wilder & Fury back to back. Even at 5’10” 185. Physics are overrated!

1 Like

For me, it’s much more interesting imagining Wilder against Lewis, Klitchko, Bowe, Holyfield, Tyson, Ali, Foreman.

2 Likes