GOAT misses weight by 8lbs

4 Likes

Wow

Worst champ ever

4 Likes

Oh she thicc

She’s a lot bigger than I thought. What does she walk at like 155 or 160? I thought she was a 125er. The way she walked up to and away from the scale I’d place a bet on this fight not happening.

1 Like

I didn’t know Artem was fighting…

11 Likes

Just when you thought you couldn’t dislike someone more.

6 Likes

i wonder what her excuse will be

2 Likes

Hippo…
Or IppoHay! It sounds more “Native American” in Pig Latin.

1 Like

Well at least she looked like she was excited to be there.

7 Likes

Give her a break, she was drained from cutting all that weight. Lol

3 Likes

She’s had plenty of fights fall through. You’d think she’d be ready when the time finally came. Truly unprofessional. Her opponent should decline the fight and get show money.

6 Likes

Lol at thread title

Shes had problems with weight cutting several times before.

2 Likes

I imagine she’ll be cut after this. She won a belt 4 years ago in her first fight. Was immediately stripped for missing weight and cancelling the fight. Makes it to one fight two years later, loses, and pulls out of her next 4 fights.

Not to mention a suspension from USADA in that timeframe as well.

7 Likes

Worst champ of all time?

4 Likes

She deserves to be an honorary member of my mma team.

Wow, cut weight and still 7lbs over?

What will she weigh on fight night?

At 143, that’s almost a whole weight class she didn’t make AFTER cutting weight already?

Why are they letting this fight continue?

2 Likes

Some fighters purposefully leave too much weight to cut cause they wanna get out of the fight. Happens all the time.
Not saying that’s true here. But clearly she knew she wasn’t making it days ago & an honest person wouldve gone to their opponent and said fights off unless we negotiate a new weight.
My $ is on that she had anxiety and this was her way out.

4 Likes

I think at some point the commission should step in and say no way the fight goes on.

If what you are suggesting is true, it’s what she wants so that she doesn’t feel responsible but it’s a cr@ppy way out imo.

1 Like