GOAT movie performance

Robin Williams in Good Will Hunting.  It's been over 20 years ago and I haven't seen anything comparable.  I watch the movie about once a year; i chose it tonight.  RIP to one of the most underrated actors of all time.

John hurt as the elephant man

DDL as Bill the Butcher or Tim Roth as Archibald Cunningham

Jeff Daniels as Harry Dunn

John Goodman as Walter Sobchack.

Sean Penn as Jeff Spicoli

What the FUCK is wrong you assholes?

Show some respect.

Williams was even better in One Hour Photo in my opinion. 

DDL in There Will Be Blood for me. Tom Wilkinson would be close for In The Bedroom

John Goodman as Uncle Buck.....

Was gonna say Gary Oldman as Drexl. So, 

DDL as Daniel Plainview.

Robert Duvall in the Great Santini

Right Hand JO Power -

Robin Williams in Good Will Hunting.  It's been over 20 years ago and I haven't seen anything comparable.  I watch the movie about once a year; i chose it tonight.  RIP to one of the most underrated actors of all time.

My favorite scene is the park bench scene when he tells Damon all you knows is books, you think your always right but your just some punk who has never been in love and know nothing about real life. Schooled that bwoi.

underrated? he won an Oscar

I'm actually changing my vote to Michael Douglas in falling down. Watching him be a man that has lost everything and snap was brilliant

Heath ledger. The dark knight. 

ABCTT Dos -

Rest in peace to John goodman 

cbone25 -

Heath ledger. The dark knight. 

This. It’s the first one to come to mind anyway. Daniel-Day Lewis as Lincoln was pretty goddamn spectacular as well.

NerveBlock -
daglord -

Mel Gibson doesn’t get nearly enough credit for his acting ability. 

Agree100%.

cbone25 -
ABCTT Dos -

Rest in peace to John goodman 

Isn’t he buried near where Nelson Mandela was buried when he died back in the 80’s?

TFK_Mas Tisu - 

Robert Duvall in the Great Santini

Duvall in The Apostle