GOD DAMN CHINESE WHORES

So I go to get some Chinese food for dinner right, I go up to the counter, order a chicken and broccoli combo meal to go. Everything seems normal I'm sitting waiting for my chicken and broccoli, one girl behind the counter starts complimenting my shoes and asking about them (bitch I don't want to talk, I just want my food). So my food finally is done, I grab it and go. I just now got home, I start dumping it onto a plate, and I start asking myself, "where the fuck is all the chicken?!" I look closer and think "those are stange shaped pieces of chicken", upon closer inspection I find out it's fucking shrimp.

THEY GAVE ME FUCKING SHRIMP AND BROCCOLI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK THOSE CHINESE WHORES FOR GIVING ME FUCKING SHRIMP INSTEAD OF FUCKING CHICKEN LIKE I FUCKING ORDERED, HOW FUCKING HARD IS TO MESS UP FUCKING CHICKEN. I'M FUCKING HEATED.

Dude, Chinese chick wanted your sting, gives you the better protein, and you're bitching?

You wanna know how I know you're a fucking beta ass slack jawed faggot?

And then they fuck you with the cellphones!!

Phone Post 3.0

what kind of chinese restaurant serves shrimp and broccoli

Chocolate Shatner - Dude, Chinese chick wanted your sting, gives you the better protein, and you're bitching?

You wanna know how I know you're a fucking beta ass slack jawed faggot?
Seriously. She was obviously flirting, upgraded your meal for free and you're on here whining like a faggot. Next time you should order some Kung Pao Cack and an eggroll doused in sweet and sour that you can substitute for a butt plug. Phone Post 3.0

They were totally fucking around with Mr. Round-Eye. Who's ever heard of broccoli and shrimp? Phone Post 3.0

She wanted you to taste her shrimp. Phone Post 3.0

BEEF and broccoli only. Phone Post 3.0

You go take that shit back where you got it from. Get your fucking money back. Go to the store and buy your self a fucking Snickers bar and calm the fuck down before you piss us all off. Phone Post 3.0

rekt - what kind of chinese restaurant serves shrimp and broccoli

With super-spicy garlic sauce, that's my Go To.

I'm with the OP. I don't care about the quality as much as I care about not fucking up my order. It can be mediocre, but give me exactly what I asked for every time and I will give you my money until the end of days.

At least you didn't have your nose bit off by a Saigon whore Phone Post 3.0

I was way too hungry to go back, I downed it. I don't hate shrimp, but it's just not as good as chicken lol

Next time when I'm deciding about chinese vs sushi, I'll go somewhere else and get some sushi