god im sick of you people

saying that the guy that looks the most beat up at the end should lose.

its a 5 round fight. i dont give a fuck if one guy looks like a mutated beat up monster at the end and the other guy looks like he just went swimming.

thats not how fights are scored.

dont post about robberies and all that bullshit.

its a point system. it was a close fight. hendricks clearly did a ton more damage. A TON. But thats not how it works.

They landed about the same amount of shots and takedowns.

Since noone was finished it all depends on when those punches and takedowns happened. Were a lot of them in the same rounds?

Watch the fights and after each round think to yourself, if this was the only round of the fight who would of won.

Not based off who looks beat up, just by what strikes and takedowns and submission attempts happened.

I wont be arguing with anyone about this. I love MMA and i understand everyone sees things differently, but its not a fucking robbery or fixed because the guy you think won didnt win.

And i bet on chael and hendricks by the way.

At least Robbie pulled through for me!

You bet on chael winning? Yeah you're a moron. Phone Post 3.0

I agree, the look of the fighter shouldn't determine the outcome of the fight. If someone gets cut in round one but dominates the rest, should he lose because he's busted up? It was a close fight, no robbery whatsoever Phone Post 3.0

If u look like a monster at the end of a fight. You really didn't win anything. Phone Post 3.0

Jug full of P - You bet on chael winning? Yeah you're a moron. Phone Post 3.0

to be fair chael tapped out shogun last and rashad has looked like shit lately. odds were good for me if i won.

Woah... What do you mean YOU people Phone Post 3.0

Carrtrouble - Woah... What do you mean YOU people Phone Post 3.0

oh whoa ummm... you know... no offense meant just ummm... you know.... people like the ones im describing? No race or anything in particular man. I like people from all walks of life.

tunaburn - saying that the guy that looks the most beat up at the end should lose.

its a 5 round fight. i dont give a fuck if one guy looks like a mutated beat up monster at the end and the other guy looks like he just went swimming.

its a point system. it was a close fight. hendricks clearly did a ton more damage. A TON. But thats not how it works.

Since noone was finished it all depends on when those punches and takedowns happened. Were a lot of them in the same rounds?

Watch the fights and after each round think to yourself, if this was the only round of the fight who would of won.

Not based off who looks beat up, just by what strikes and takedowns and submission attempts happened.

I wont be arguing with anyone about this. I love MMA and i understand everyone sees things differently, but its not a fucking robbery or fixed because the guy you think won didnt win.

Best post of the night here Phone Post 3.0

Agreed. Close fight. Not a robbery.

A lot of novice people changing the definitions of terms like "robbery" and "domination".

Neither of those happened tonight. Phone Post

Actually its mostly veterans using those words. 

Not close at all.

I thought Johny won. I don't care what they looked like after. Phone Post 3.0

^hendricks dominated. st pierre took the most damage he has ever taken besides the ko and did NO damage

im curious as to what metric people are scoring the fight for st pierre.

The fight where vitali was fucking up lennox lewis is a good fight where the guy that looked terrible was actually winning but that was a bad cut. st piere was lumped up from knuckles and knees and not just one. Hendricks had him on blast in every rd.

you guys want ufc scored like olympic boxing and i think that is a disgrace to this sport and the fighters

tunaburn -

oh whoa ummm... you know... no offense meant just ummm... you know.... people like the ones im describing? No race or anything in particular man. I like people from all walks of life.
I'll kill you. Ill do it. Phone Post 3.0

gusto - ^hendricks dominated. st pierre took the most damage he has ever taken besides the ko and did NO damage

The fight where vitali was fucking up lennox lewis is a good fight where the guy that looked terrible was actually winning but that was a bad cut. st piere was lumped up from knuckles and knees and not just one. Hendricks had him on blast in every rd.

you guys want ufc scored like olympic boxing and i think that is a disgrace to this sport and the fighters

thats not what we want. none of us like decisions. But that is how the scoring works. Did you think it wasnt before this?

tunaburn - saying that the guy that looks the most beat up at the end should lose.

Finally someone who understands that it is a real sport with a point system. Points win fights not grace, style, or specific technique. It was a real close fight and everyone knows that super close title fights almost always lean heavy toward the holder. That's just the way it is and has always been, as a contender you need to legitimately win the fight , not win by having the fight an almost perfect draw. Phone Post 3.0

Carrtrouble - 
tunaburn -

I'll kill you. Ill do it. Phone Post 3.0

who man im sorry. How about you come over and "chill" at my place. I got some watermelon and purple kool-aid.

Why count a punch if it does nothing, oh right point fighting it counts lol if damage means nothing then your pillow punches don't means shit either lol Phone Post 3.0

igotfrozordfortrainingtrane -

Finally someone who understands that it is a real sport with a point system. Points win fights not grace, style, or specific technique. It was a real close fight and everyone knows that super close title fights almost always lean heavy toward the holder. That's just the way it is and has always been, as a contender you need to legitimately win the fight , not win by having the fight an almost perfect draw. Phone Post 3.0
I agree. Super annoying to see hendricks walking around with his arms wide, smiling like he just KO'd gsp after the fight.

He didnt do enough to be that excited. Phone Post

tunaburn - 
gusto - ^hendricks dominated. st pierre took the most damage he has ever taken besides the ko and did NO damage

thats not what we want. none of us like decisions. But that is how the scoring works. Did you think it wasnt before this?

listen buddy, if counting strikes determines the winner of the fight, why are there judges?

Based on 10 must in 5 rounds, GSP could easily be argued as the winner. I dont think he was the clear winner but neither was Johny.