God knows all things

Even if man has free will god knows the thoughts and choices he will make right.

Brilliant. You are smart!

lol

yes warmonky..He does

everything, up to and including a tree falling in the woods when no one is around, doesn't happen without G-d wanting it to. And, you still have free will.

Matthew 10:28-"Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather (AS)fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in (AT)hell.

29"(AU)Are not two sparrows sold for a [a]cent? And yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from your Father.

30"But (AV)the very hairs of your head are all numbered.

31"So do not fear; (AW)you are more valuable than many sparrows.

32"Therefore (AX)everyone who confesses Me before men, I will also confess him before My Father who is in heaven.

33"But (AY)whoever denies Me before men, I will also deny him before My Father who is in heaven.

what about a person who sinned thier entire life and then repented? Doesnt it stand to reason that in fact that life of sin brought them to be remorseful for what they had done and as a result desire to make up for the bad they had done?

If it hadn't been for these deeds, the person wouldn't be who they are and may not try to make up for the bad they had done. In essence, the bad they did is the reason for them doing good now, so the sin in that case wouldnt be such a negative thing, but could even be said to be transformed into something which would earn a person merit.

God most certianly speeks to us through our sin. But in Jesus the sin's of our past present and future are washed clean and white as snow. He took on all sin on the Cross and said it's finished. We must cover ourselves in that blood daily and allow Him to remember our sin no more.

Satan would love for you to ponder on your past sin and try YOUR hardest to make up for it. We can do nothing but believe and let God make us apart of the Body of Christ to do His will.

Good stuff fella's

I dont think someone should go sinning in order that they can repent and then somehow gain a higher standing. A person with that perspective is foolish and not considering the consequences of what they are doing. What if they were to get so caught up in the sin they couldnt find thier way out?

I am just saying initally, what brings a person to repentance, and for them to try and atone for thier sin, that those misdeeds in reality should be looked as as positive things since without them this person may have never come to repentance. Does that help to explain my position? That literally once you do your repentance your sins are transformed from what they were into something completely different.

I am not attempting to speak from a christian perspective here, but I am not sure that the view I hold is much different than a typical christian one other than the method which the atonement is achieved.

"I dont think someone should go sinning in order that they can repent and then somehow gain a higher standing."

Who is saying this?

The 'sins' I have commited, and the guilt they left, are what brought me back to God.

Well, a big part of it.... not the ONLY thing.

Which God is that?