God, Liddell is SO OVER RATED!!!!

Please someone mention to the TUF newbies that there are 5 PrideFC fighters that would destroy Liddell.

Babalu victory? Doesnt mean he can take out the PrideFC guys

.2... direct, but way too fantastic

The haters will never stop. Mark my words, Chuck will demolish Wanderlei Silva.

chuck is winning the mental game and continually fighting his fight... until someone comes along from any organization and executes a solid gameplan, he'll continue to win...

Chuck puts a beatdown on a top 5 LHW and he is overrated?

STFU you stupid little bitch.

Haters are lame. Chuck is awesome, just accept it.

Chuck destroyed Babalu tonight. I thought he would win but not that easily. If anything, this elevates Chuck even higher.

NOt that I necessarily think Cuck walks over Silva, but...

Silva chases people, just like Randy and Babalu tried to do to Chuck.

Yeah in every way, Chuck is overrated.LOFL He will avenge whatever loss or dominate and still be WAY overrated!

I hate you all!! Fuck you ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

I lost my screen name to a fight that wasn't even close!!!!!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

I am a huge fan of pride, I like it way better than UFC but I will honestly say that Chuck is probably the best 205er out there.

Until Chuck fights an elite striker he cannot be #1.

"Until Chuck fights an elite striker he cannot be #1."

Who would you consider an elite striker at 205?

Pride pays more.Therefore it is top.Therefore their fighters should be considered tops.

"Who would you consider an elite striker at 205?"

He'd need to beat Silva/Shogun/Mini-Nog. He's very good against wrestlers but I don't know how he'd do against good strikers.

What the fuck does Chuck have to do at this point to get respect? The guy is an mma god and will own anyone who steps in the ring with him for at least the next year.

"The guy is an mma god and will own anyone who steps in the ring with him for at least the next year."

LOL he will own ANYONE? Including HW's like Fedor?

Including your mom too

I don't think Fedor is stepping in the ring with him. There's a slight weight difference there and there is currently no open weight grand prix combo with UFC and Pride fighters, but nice try.

ttt