God, Liddell is SO OVER RATED!!!!

Chuck definitely should fight an elite striker to test his skills, someone like Allistar Overeem. Then we could see if he really is any good.

Liddel has done nothing to prove himself as a fighter

And you've done nothing to prove yourself as a poster.

but Adam Chuck was getting smoked until Allistair gassed like he often does.

"I don't think Fedor is stepping in the ring with him. There's a slight weight difference there and there is currently no open weight grand prix combo with UFC and Pride fighters, but nice try."

uhm you're the one who said that Chuck will beat ANYONE. This is obviously not true.

"Chuck definitely should fight an elite striker to test his skills, someone like Allistar Overeem. Then we could see if he really is any good."

yeh but you know who'd really test his skills, Quinton Jackson.

" Quinton Jackson"

not today,..imo"

Chuck has been beating wrestlers/grapplers ever since that loss. Thats why I say he needs to fight an elite striker.

"Chuck has been beating wrestlers/grapplers ever since that loss. Thats why I say he needs to fight an elite striker."

Quinton Jackson, an elite striker?!?

You can't bring up shit that happened years ago. Who here thinks tito would beat silva again. Who here thinks rampage would beat chuck again. Who here thinks babalu would beat shogun again.

Chuck keps proving he's the best.

chuck is #1 @ lhw

Time to accept the truth guys. Silva is the undisputed #1 LHW of the world.

QJ is one of my favorites but I would not bet on him in a rematch.Chuck is #1.

"Time to accept the truth guys. Silva is the undisputed #1 LHW of the world. "

so why is DSE making him duck a fight with Chuck?

"Man...You kids will be sad if this fight happens. I have been winning name bets and money bets on Chuck. I knew he would beat Babalu, but the train stops at Silva.

Trust me."

100% correct.

I also stated that Chuck would TKO Babalu in round 1, although I never expected it to happen that fast!

Chuck needs to fight an elite striker. Jackson comes to mind. Overeem was plummelling Chuck until he gassed. Overeem wasn't doing the same to Shogun...A direct skill comparison right there.

The guy takes on all comers, and wins nearly every fight by KO. It's not like he fought cans either, he beats name fighters.

How can he be overrated? You can't possibly think his wins are "lucky KOs"?

Chuck is a great fighter. He is very disciplined and sticks to fighting his fight. Chuck will keep winning as long as he can keep counterpunching. The guy that will beat Chuck is the guy who can get him to move forward.

I don't understand all the pussery going on about Chuck.

He's obviously good enough to be the champ, so how the fuck can he be over rated? HE'S THE CHAMP! Deal with it. Look, he may not be Mr.Personality (case in point UFC Knockouts DVD), but the guy has undeniable skill that has been tested AND proved time and time again.

So, this is just a matter of wiping the sand out of your cunt, applying monistat, and getting on you with your life.

P.s. I don't really care for Chuck either, but I'm not in a wonderful world of denial.

"Time to accept the truth guys. Silva is the undisputed #1 LHW of the world."

His 2 performances against Arona sure proved that, eh, lol.

Chuck should be ranked the #1, who's actually the best? We wont know until they all fight each other but Chuck should be ranked #1.

Actually, Chuck is probably the most underated fighter on the UG.