God of the Gaps

Religion - A set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, especially when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs.

My professor once said the religion was created to explain the unknown, the unknown being what happens when we die, is the earth flat, are we the center of the universe, why are we here, etc. But over the years, some of these answers have been answered by science.

My question is, do you think that, eventually, religion will be replaced with science? Will people try to answer every question scientifically or will religion stay the reason for these difficult questions?

http://badsentinel.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Love-the-gap-2.jpg

lol

not the GAP I was hoping to see

The level of intelligence on this forum is much lower than I expected.

It's taken you two years to realise that?

No genius yourself then eh?

DMC - It's taken you two years to realise that?

No genius yourself then eh?

If you divide 400 into 730 you shall see I do not spend much time in here and now you know why.

Thought this was going to be a gap thread Phone Post 3.0

jake11 - not the GAP I was hoping to see
Me aswell. OP did not deliver. Phone Post 3.0

Good, fuck off. The less of you the better. Phone Post

MuayThaiMania - 

Good, fuck off. The less of you the better. Phone Post

Go suck a cock sideways with enthusiasm.

This :/ Phone Post 3.0

panic686 - 
This :/ Phone Post 3.0

Excuse me sir, now what does a green name represent, professional fighter or an uneducated tool?

What a fucking disappointment of a gap thread. I had already unzipped and then get cock-blocked by religion?

Religion will never be gone because religion is one of the oldest businesses in the world, and most profitable. If religion went away it would hurt a lot of people's pockets...people that are powerful enough to make sure that never happens. As long as people believe there's some guy in the sky calling all the shots, they will keep the offering plates full. Have you seen the size of churches being built nowadays?

With that said, this isn't the 'gap' I was hoping for. Phone Post 3.0

Brockback Mountain -

You fucker. Sitting in my car grabbing my dick now. Phone Post 3.0

FelixKdMyBJHole - Religion - A set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, especially when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs.

My professor once said the religion was created to explain the unknown, the unknown being what happens when we die, is the earth flat, are we the center of the universe, why are we here, etc. But over the years, some of these answers have been answered by science.

My question is, do you think that, eventually, religion will be replaced with science? Will people try to answer every question scientifically or will religion stay the reason for these difficult questions?

As long as people are fundamentally stupid, feeble minded, and gullible, religion will always be around. 

You people make me laugh.

jarhead93 -
Brockback Mountain -

You fucker. Sitting in my car grabbing my dick now. Phone Post 3.0
Don't talk about grabbing your dick. Now I'm grabbing mine. Phone Post 3.0