Goddard a joke

My god, he stumbled accross the cage 4 times could bearly block anything.. Lauzon is tough but stop the fucking fight already he was gone Phone Post 3.0

But they said it was an "excellent" stoppage... Phone Post 3.0

Agreed. Shoulda been stop way earlier Phone Post 3.0

You're what's wrong with the ufc now. Give the fighters some time to recover! Phone Post 3.0

Everyone's so nitpicky tonight

Uli Kunkel - Better than an early stoppage. No? Phone Post 3.0
Not in this case Phone Post 3.0

He was not really connecting. I thought it was good Phone Post 3.0

Most refs would have let that keep going until he collapsed. That was a good stoppage. Phone Post 3.0

I almost had to look away. Fucking brutal. Definitely should've been stopped earlier Phone Post

I was shouting at the tv. wtf, we dont see it a lot in mma but guys can go out while on their feet. happens a lot in boxing.

marth - Most refs would have let that keep going until he collapsed. That was a good stoppage. Phone Post 3.0

VU. Agreed.

You never know, he did land one counter while half conscious, if it had ended the fight an earlier stoppage would have been unfortunate. Good stoppage. Phone Post 3.0

Uli Kunkel - Better than an early stoppage. No? Phone Post 3.0
No Way you could say if he was showing signs of defending himself ( which he did once but bot convincing) but he was clearly gone and his body language showed that never mind the fact he was losing balance and stumbling accross the cage..leaving it that long is what could contribute to giving a fighter brain damage and i hate early stoppages as much as any one else but but this was clear cut Phone Post 3.0

irishrottie - I was shouting at the tv. wtf, we dont see it a lot in mma but guys can go out while on their feet. happens a lot in boxing.

It probably happens a lot more often than you think,  just too few fights get called before someone gets dropped like a sack of potatoes.

I thought al should've just finished him on the ground. He knew he was seconds away from a stoppage and backs off n lets joe up so he can punish him n show off. Phone Post 3.0

marc goddard is the best in the biz

That was a good stoppage. Goddard is an excellent referee and gives guys the opportunity to recover if they're making an attempt to defend themselves; which Joe was until it was obvious he wasn't going to. Fuck off with this. Phone Post 3.0

I thought it was a good stoppage, I was with a somewhat uneducated crowd, commented saying they might stop it on the feet two seconds later yay stopped it on the feet Phone Post 3.0

sambo4248 - You're what's wrong with the ufc now. Give the fighters some time to recover! Phone Post 3.0
Listen i dont cry about much calls and completely agree with you about giving time to recover but joe was gone... Phone Post 3.0

Kirklazarus - 
sambo4248 - You're what's wrong with the ufc now. Give the fighters some time to recover! Phone Post 3.0
Listen i dont cry about much calls and completely agree with you about giving time to recover but joe was gone... Phone Post 3.0

I love Joe and wish he would have recovered. I agree he was probably done earlier, but isn't it nice to know that it was over. Doesn't this cement the win more for Iaquinta than if it was stopped after the first shot. This fight definitely went longer than it should have but I just think a little longer is better then a little shorter.

I hate the "Well he was just going to keep eating shots" response too. Let him eat one or two of those shots then stop the fight.

My bad for lashing out, just a thing that's been bothering me lately. I'm not usually one to bitch either