Godsmack creates music w high school kids. Awesome

This was fucking awesome!!!!!

1 Like

I don't get the hate those guys get. I like their old stuff.

Weird memory, a guy a grew up with was cutting grass and ran out of gas. He and his buddies went to get gas and he jumped in the back of the pickup truck. Someone hit them and he died. 

Going to his service was the first time I had ever heard their new song, Voodoo. He was about 15 or 16 when that happened. Around 1998 or 1999 I'm guessing.

Funny how you remember odd stuff like that. 

Briscoe -

Weird memory, a guy a grew up with was cutting grass and ran out of gas. He and his buddies went to get gas and he jumped in the back of the pickup truck. Someone hit them and he died. 

Going to his service was the first time I had ever heard their new song, Voodoo. He was about 15 or 16 when that happened. Around 1998 or 1999 I'm guessing.

I liked them before but haven’t really kept up with them over the years. This one video renewed my interest in them as it’s fucking awesome they did that with those kids. Will have to check out their latest effort to see if they still appeal to me. 

Briscoe - 

Yeah, I never got the hate either.  They're a great band.  

I gotta say seeing them at a metallica concert as an opener with two sets of drum sets playing at the same time was really fun to watch. Never forgot that.

That’s a great thing they did!  Those kids will never forget that I’m sure.