Godzilla vs. Kong tickle teaser

https://youtu.be/y2_43Fy7_WM

3 Likes

I got the Showa era Criterion collection for Christmas and have been making my way through all the early ones.

I'm only up to Invasion of Astro-Monster but it's been fun

3 Likes

I'm definitely watching this

5 Likes

Soup Nazi - 

I'm definitely watching this

Boom - yes..

I love king kong. Hes my favorite movie character ever. I even named my cat Kong. 

Don;t forget Donkey Kong. of Diddie Kong.

kingofpancakes -

Don;t forget Donkey Kong. of Diddie Kong.

Donkey Kong is no kaiju. Dude is Italian Plumber size

9 Likes

I remember the old one where Kong got his powers from biting high voltage lines and proceeded to whip Godzilla's ass.

B Sharps - 

Nice judo throw. Ultra man would destroy both imo..

2 Likes

MY body is ready. They pushed the release ahead 2 months, great success!!!

1 Like

The only good thing about Covid. Is it's so much easier to watch new movies. I was never a theater person. I would rather start and stop at my leisure. Looks like it comes out on HBO MAX .

Gigan > Ultraman

2 Likes

invalid - 

Gigan > Ultraman

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:(

Why the sad face?

kingofpancakes - 

Why the sad face?

Cause I boo'ed his Gigan comment vs UltraMan (goat)...

Kong: Skull Island ruled.

I did not watch the latest Godzilla, but I am rooting for Kong because the Bryan Cranston Godzilla movie sucked.

MarcusAurelioFan - 

Kong: Skull Island ruled.

I did not watch the latest Godzilla, but I am rooting for Kong because the Bryan Cranston Godzilla movie sucked.

I just watched Kong for the first time, like a month ago. It was awesome. I haven't watched Godzilla King of Monsters yet either, but I do own it. I'll be watching that soon, if not, beofe the new one. 

Now that I have mastered replicating movie popcorn I really have no need for a theater. Will definitely be munching on some for this one!