Godzilla vs. Kong tickle teaser

I have to watch my Godzilla movies soon. Is the 2014 one part of this story? I have a double pack with that and Kong Island(seen KI before),and also is KOM part of this storyline? 

kingofpancakes - 

I have to watch my Godzilla movies soon. Is the 2014 one part of this story? I have a double pack with that and Kong Island(seen KI before),and also is KOM part of this storyline? 

It's supposed to be all one cinematic universe, but the tone of the movies are uneven.

Godzilla2014 went for a realistic tone ala The Dark Knight.

It's sequel KotM jumped into fantasy land. Imagine Batman vs. Superman being a direct sequel to The Dark Knight. That would make the series feel very uneven.

Skull Island takes place in the 70s, so it's like a flashback/prequel movie.

Liyon - 
kingofpancakes - 

It's supposed to be all one cinematic universe, but the tone of the movies are uneven.

Godzilla2014 went for a realistic tone ala The Dark Knight.

It's sequel KotM jumped into fantasy land. Imagine Batman vs. Superman being a direct sequel to The Dark Knight. That would make the series feel very uneven.

Skull Island takes place in the 70s, so it's like a flashback/prequel movie.

Ahh ok. Cool. I'll still watch them for the hell of it.

There's a sale on cool Kaiju shirts at TeePublic for the next 3 and a half hours. I know it's late notice, I was just looking for a shirt or 2 and stumbled on to it.

I’m slightly annoyed that I saw some dope ass shots scrolling through IG. Kinda ruined some big moments. 

Stea1th - 

I’m slightly annoyed that I saw some dope ass shots scrolling through IG. Kinda ruined some big moments. 

Yeah, I think most of us following on social media have probably seen some stuff we wish we hadn't. I've stopped watching anything that might spoil it further. But I'm still excited for it. 

kingofpancakes -
Stea1th - 

Yeah, I think most of us following on social media have probably seen some stuff we wish we hadn't. I've stopped watching anything that might spoil it further. But I'm still excited for it. 

I’m still pumped to watch it too, I just wish they didn’t release it over seas first but I imagine it was so they would make more money there first before it gets released on HBO max and all over the internet in perfect quality. 

King of.monsters was garbage. Complete shit. Just finished, took 6 times to.get.through.

choadler - 

King of.monsters was garbage. Complete shit. Just finished, took 6 times to.get.through.

Your mother sucks cock in hell. 

Spoilers-

I watched it this morning before work, it was pretty meh tbh. KOTM had these titans fucking shit up and fighting each other and it was cool as shit, this movie was lacking but I’m not really sure what, I didn’t care for the humans stories at all and just wanted to see kong fucking up a Trex or some shit. It was cool seeing Godzilla fucking up kong and it’s obvious Godzilla takes it all day every day. Mechagodzilla was a terrible antagonist compared to ghidora, and so was the evil scientist Mexican dude. Seeing Rhodan fucking up that Mexican city in KOTM, then the fighter jets and then slamming into ghidora was awesome. The little deaf girl, her caretaker lady and the tall fag from true bloods storylines were entirely unnecessary and filler. 

Shit, today is the day, snuck right up on me. I'll just watch KOM first, and watch the new one tonight. Is it on HBO?

I liked it. Wont post any complaints or spoilers yet 

Godzilla (2014) 7/10

Godzilla: King of the Monsters 9/10

Godzilla vs. King Kong 8/10 

1 Like

was ok nothing special. Fun fight scenes the human stories were shit and the lines were corny but whatever its a movie about two monsters beating each other up. The CGI was damn good and both Kong and Godzilla looked pretty damn realistic
Enjoy it for what it is, a big ol monster smash film not Shawshank Redemption.

Finished it early this morning. Thought it started slow but finished pretty strong. The 3 people investigating/breaking-in to the cybernetics company was really poorly done, for every scene they were in. All of the most boring parts were with those 3. Just not interesting. The fights were bomb though. 

I think they made Godzillas arms longer than they were in the other 2 movies also. Could be wrong, but seems like he looked slightly less Tryanisaury in this one. 

Vegito Blue -

Godzilla (2014) 7/10

You trolling?

Jibbersbitch -
Vegito Blue -

Godzilla (2014) 7/10

You trolling?

Post yours then. He’s not that far off imo, I’d give KOTM a solid 10/10 though, 2014-7, GVK- 6. 

Balls Mahoney -
Jibbersbitch -
Vegito Blue -

Godzilla (2014) 7/10

You trolling?

Post yours then. He’s not that far off imo, I’d give KOTM a solid 10/10 though, 2014-7, GVK- 6. 

I would give Godzilla vs Kong a 2/10

kotm a 2/10

the 2014 one a 3.5/10

Just finished KOTM, pretty good imo. I feel like the human stuff is kinda boring, but the rest was awesome. I'm gonna run and get some snacks, then watch Godzilla vs Kong.

Jibbersbitch -
Balls Mahoney -
Jibbersbitch -
Vegito Blue -

Godzilla (2014) 7/10

You trolling?

I would give Godzilla vs Kong a 2/10

kotm a 2/10

the 2014 one a 3.5/10

Lol damn

Do i need to watch any other of the movies or OK as a stand-alone?