Gofundme for Neveah.

So I don't post on here often but I've lurked for a long time. I'm asking for some help for the family of one of my daycare kids.

Last night we all found out that at about 1pm our little friend Neveah(4yrs old)had been involved in an tragic, life ending car wreck. Her injuries were to extensive and she passed after being transported to the hospital.
Not only did her mom lose her daughter, she lost her boyfriend, a local firefighter who died at the scene.

I had the pleasure of being Neveahs teacher when I started at the daycare last year. She's a one of a kind kid. Extremely articulate and always had so much to say, a sassy little attitude and infectious smile.
She always made sure to say good morning and I love you to every teacher in the building. I'll no longer get to hear "Good morning teacher Ashley!!". More importantly he mom will never get to hold her only child again.
Any bit will help and be greatly appreciated.
I know the OG is an amazing place when it comes to stuff like this.

Www.gofundme.com/glcfp8

http://www.gofundme.com/glcfp8?forcedesktop=1 Phone Post 3.0

that is very sad and I'm sorry for her loss.

the gofundme or your OP doesn't say what the purpose of the money is (burial costs?)

Test For Echo -

that is very sad and I'm sorry for her loss.

the gofundme or your OP doesn't say what the purpose of the money is (burial costs?)

It was just started and I have an email to the person who started it(moms best friend) for clarification but that is were I think it will go.

From what I understand stuff involving burial is not cheap. Phone Post 3.0