Gohken Saki's song now available!!!

"When you touch me" by freemason

available on itunes.

your welcome Brothers!

and you can download the "oh no you didnt" song by right clicking and saving this link:

www.pandemicstudios.com/mercenaries/audio/Oh_No_Full_Length.mp3

Enjoy Frens!

TTT

puts on dove shorts

is anyone savy enough to upload it to here so those that didn't go K-1 know why we love it so much?

or is the impact less because no Saki to dance with his Nike shorts and golf hat?

great detective work

I believe the Bart B More remix is the best.

Sweet song. Does anyone know the name and/or the artist to that McDonalds soccer commercial where the one team wins, but the other team gets the happy meals and the winning team becomes bummed? That is a cool song.

I posted this and I still havn't been able to D/L it!!

anyone have success with it?

Danny from Fight Stop,
Jay asked that I make sure you saw this.
MMMmmmkay?

^^^

YEP,Ill burn it on to a cd for you, I converted it to mp4, good to go in itunes or mp3

Billy Hull - I believe the Bart B More remix is the best.

That it is. There are so many versions of that song (When You Touch Me), but the I'm Saki's version has the vocals mostly stripped out.

His version wasn't on iTunes but his version is: The Bart B More Secure dub Mix of when You Touch Me.

Alpha Dog, get with me next time at the main. I got the entrance from K1 on my camera. If you can post it here, people who did not go to the fight will know what we are all talking about.

Its not the same when you listen to it. You need the hot girls in front of us, with tatooes above their ass waving their hands in the air. That entrance is by far the best ever in Hawaii. EVER!

jjmtg - Alpha Dog, get with me next time at the main. I got the entrance from K1 on my camera. If you can post it here, people who did not go to the fight will know what we are all talking about.

Its not the same when you listen to it. You need the hot girls in front of us, with tatooes above their ass waving their hands in the air. That entrance is by far the best ever in Hawaii. EVER!

Word=born

Thanks to Pan (MM401)for hooking it up for me.

I still havn't had time to D/L it.

but now its going on the ipod.

*buys gold hat and strolls down waikiki

How do I get the version that he used for K1. I been trying for weeks. I can only get the other version. Can some on help me out Please!!!

ttt for jimmy