"Goin home to fix my marriage" -Hunt

At the presser last statement of the presser. In response to what he does now.

So yeah the people asking about the answer from the promo that seemed like he was having issues at home were right, not a happy household right now for Mark. Hope he gets it all figured out.

Sad :( Phone Post 3.0

Sucks to hear.  Here's wishing him all the best. 

I wouldn't wish marital problems or divorce on my worst enemy.

Really hope things work out for the best.

Amazing warrior and an all time favorite.

Unreal that his career has turned around the way it has. Phone Post 3.0

I have a hole where my heart used to be while Hunt was tooling Werdum for the entire fight up until he ate the knee. Mark looking so amazing and locked in for a round in a half really had me believing it was going to be his night.

Hopefully he takes some well deserved time off and gets things straight and comes back and kos some more guys Phone Post 3.0

Mark Hunt is an all time favorite of mine. I feel like he might have a run in him still so the best to him. War Hunt! Phone Post 3.0

I hope he gets a good paycheck to go home and enjoy the spoils of life with his family. I won't even guess what could be his problems, and don't want to discuss his personal life here anyhow. He seems like a genuine dude. I wish him the best in life, and if he decides he wants to comeback and fight again, well he has a fan here.

Cook the man some fucking eggs Phone Post 3.0

brahmabull81 - He didnt even seem all that sad at the presser, just seemed more relieved that he can finally go home and deal with his bidness.

Yeah he seemed much more unhappy about it in the promo, seemed like he REALLY didn't want to talk about it much further.

Of course I can't comment on Hunt's personal issues, but just anecdotally how many of you have had relationship issues pop up right before important events in your life? I won't even deal with that shit on my lunch break so as to not ruin my day, let alone before a heavyweight title fight.

After the first time Werdum through that spinning shit I got this eerie feeling that he could catch Hunt with a big power move. Late high kick after a scramble. Then the knee happened. Props to Werdum he knew he couldn't kick box but he could try to strike big and hard and unorthodox when he gets the chance. Intelligent man. Phone Post 3.0

Frustrating, because there is a time when even a bomb of a knee like that wouldnt have dropped Hunt. With his chin starting to fade, and lack of speed/reach, he has gone as far as he can now. If only he had this take down defense when his chin was still at it's highest level. He needs it to wade through bombs and connect with people.

Lots of legendary chins falling off lately, Nog, Hunt, Nelson (probably has a bit left in it), Hendo (I dont think he was really out vs Vitor, but he is starting to get dropped more), Shogun. Damn it.

Non N00B - Frustrating, because there is a time when even a bomb of a knee like that wouldnt have dropped Hunt. With his chin starting to fade, and lack of speed/reach, he has gone as far as he can now. If only he had this take down defense when his chin was still at it's highest level. He needs it to wade through bombs and connect with people.

Lots of legendary chins falling off lately, Nog, Hunt, Nelson (probably has a bit left in it), Hendo (I dont think he was really out vs Vitor, but he is starting to get dropped more), Shogun. Damn it.
It was a gigantic knee that he ducked into and didn't see Phone Post 3.0

huh? He ducked into a full force knee from a 240lb Werdum.

And he wasnt out cold, I think his chin is still holding up pretty well, who else dropped him? JDS..but its..JDS he hits like a tank. TRT Bigfoot knocked him on his ass but not out cold.

Sucks to hear I knew something was up from his remarks and attitude during the interview with Ariel ... Hope the best for him ... Phone Post 3.0

Vu Chaos for the update as well bro ... Phone Post 3.0

Another woman bring a man down. But happy to spend his money Phone Post

Catlin - huh? He ducked into a full force knee from a 240lb Werdum.

And he wasnt out cold, I think his chin is still holding up pretty well, who else dropped him? JDS..but its..JDS he hits like a tank. TRT Bigfoot knocked him on his ass but not out cold.

He ate four cro cop kicks of death in their pride fight, smiled after the one that dropped him K1 (first time he had ever been knocked down by head shot as far as I can tell), dropped hands vs Sefo (not as bad as werdum bomb but still) etc etc. He seems to be going down easier. Still greatest chin of all time, I just think he could have taken that knee back in the day.

Non N00B - 
Catlin - huh? He ducked into a full force knee from a 240lb Werdum.

He ate four cro cop kicks of death in their pride fight, smiled after the one that dropped him K1 (first time he had ever been knocked down by head shot as far as I can tell), dropped hands vs Sefo (not as bad as werdum bomb but still) etc etc. He seems to be going down easier. Still greatest chin of all time, I just think he could have taken that knee back in the day.

It's a lot different when you move into a huge shot you don't see coming.