Goin Oldschool

I like going down obscure old wrestling rabbit holes. I like seeing the territory’s or people or matches I heard about but never saw, or guys before they hit WWF....or just cool old shit!!! 

So instead of doing a YouTube playlist of all the crap I watch I’m putting it here. Feel free to Add to it.  Going to try and edit some to explain WTF I’m posting. Lots of old Georgia Championship wrestling (original WCW) out there so started there. 

2 Likes

Bruise Brody vs Dusty Houston Wrestling

The FIRST empty arena match!!! 

and some Piper because Roddy Piper is cool shit!!

1 Like

1 Like

Taking a break from my trip thru 89 to watch Night of the Skywalkers.

Time to ruin sleep cycle whilst under state Stay Home order. Cheers.

1 Like

Dusty with the paralyzed face in 76 and Terry Funk is comedy. Also early Frank Goodish (Bruiser Brody) in a tag match against Jerry Briscoe. 

1 Like

Whoa, we never got CWF here in NC, awesome.

1 Like

^good gawd almighty"

Savage going off.

Just started '85 WCW on TBS Sat 605 from as far back as the Network goes, right during the time I found NWA as a kid.

1 Like

Cool thread 

1 Like

JJitsu -

Brody was the man.  I really wish I could have gone to The Sportatorium.

2 Likes

OK first ones self explanatory Tiger Mask vs Dynamite. Second one is cool if you’re a Japanese wrestling nerd. This is JWA a year or two before NJPW and AJPW starts with Baba as the #1 guy and Inoki as the guy who’s abviously pissed about it in some ceremony showing all the wrestlers at the start. Gorilla Monsoon vs Baba at 15:00 is boring but the most in shape I’ve ever seen either and then Inoki vs Bobo Barsil after which I skipped through to the end when a riot almost breaks out. 

1 Like

I've been rewatching stuff too, not this far back but late 80s early 90s... when I started watching wrestling

This isolation has really made me remember why i loved wrestling