Going Gray

What is the best way to do this? Can you do the hair club for men and people not notice? Is there something out there that matches my current hair color? Help

Just don't renew your pro membership after a year and it should take care of itself

If you could go gray in a Clooney-esque fashion, that would be preferable. Phone Post

KOckyGOAT - Just accept it like a frickin man Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

It is not really noticeable at this time but feels like it has been coming on strong the last 6 months. 38 and in sales. Most of my customers are woman.

Partytime - It is not really noticeable at this time but feels like it has been coming on strong the last 6 months. 38 and in sales. Most of my customers are woman.

just for men son.

Most people are probably going grey by your age, and the ladies might even like it.

I was hoping for something better than just for men. Also debating on letting nature take its course.
Help a OGer out.

Little more info I have a full head of hair and I will till I die. My old man is 70 still rocking a full head of all white hair.

I know its time to get a haircut when I see the grey on the sides in the mirror. I get a hair cut every 2 weeks. Luckily my grey is almost all on the sides. I go with a #1 on the sides so it hides the grey.

Would you rather have a head full of gray hair or none at all.

Man up op. Start smoking a pipe, drink scotch and get your ass outside and split some firewood like a GOD DAMN MAN! Phone Post

There ya go.   5 minute treatment and lasts for about a month.  Looks completely natural. 

Once I can actually let my hair grown (military) I plan on going long grey or not 3 years and change to go. 

Jaybrone - 

I know its time to get a haircut when I see the grey on the sides in the mirror. I get a hair cut every 2 weeks. Luckily my grey is almost all on the sides. I go with a #1 on the sides so it hides the grey.

This is me exactly, except I am not military and go 1 month between cuts. (1.5 guard)

Only problem is that shit is starting to show up in my fucking beard and on my chest now too. Grrrrr

Your boyfriend is not gonna like that gray! Better get on that! Phone Post 3.0

I thought the thread title said something else

- Fraser

Gray makes you look so old. Hate to say it but I am not ready for that.

43, just starting to get some gray stragglers in.my beard.

I like it. Phone Post

Some women LOVE grey hair. Some don't. None like dyed hair. Phone Post 3.0

I'm about to be 28 and have some decent grey streaks going on the sides. I kinda like it. Phone Post

Let the grays come in. Distinguished. Girls dig it. Well, older ones anyway. Phone Post 3.0