Going on 1st carnival cruise

Leaving at 10am tomorrow. Tell me everything. Phone Post 3.0

Bring lube, you will need it.

Enjoy man. Sneak some liquor on. Phone Post 3.0

It's awesome. You will.have a blast. Ill.be booking another one next year.

Oh. And bring lube.
My first time I didn't. Ruined the experience. Phone Post 3.0

Is the lube a gay joke or will I legit need it?I'm going with my girlfriend.
Any advice on how to smuggle alcohol on?
Sadly I'm on antibiotics for this dumb tooth so not much drinking. Phone Post 3.0

Buy a rumrunner and stash it once onboard. That way you can pre-game every night before buying high priced drinks. Phone Post 3.0

bobby14 - Is the lube a gay joke or will I legit need it?I'm going with my girlfriend.
Any advice on how to smuggle alcohol on?
Sadly I'm on antibiotics for this dumb tooth so not much drinking. Phone Post 3.0
U trying to smuggle beer or.booze?
Booze is easier, fill up some mouthwash bottles, beer is a.little harder. Phone Post 3.0

Apparently everything has to be sealed now. Phone Post 3.0

MIDNIGHT BUFFET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bobby14 mouth wash vodka food coloring. Have fun! Phone Post 3.0

Don't try to skip the safety meeting even though they never help. You will be booted

Sorry someone beat me to it. Lol Phone Post 3.0

I did a 5 day 4 night cruise in march of 2012 and it's responsible for many of the greatest moments in my life!!

Bahamas, coco kay, key west. Buncha fun.

If you won't be drinking much I'd suggest just paying the bill! I was even more foolish than I am currently and bought a small bottle of dramamine(boat sickness pills) and swapped them out with other narcotics. Not a fuck was given.

Be safe and dodge the viruses, bro Phone Post 3.0

Yeah im sad I don't get to drink. But I can have a lot of fun sober also. I'm pretty crazy. Haha thanks for the input guys. I'll post stories after. Hopefully Phone Post 3.0

Here is how we get liquor sent overseas. Take a brand new mouthwash bottle and run a razor on the BACK side away from the pull tab. Pull off the plastic, rinse, fill it with what you want. Then put the plastic back on and take a hairdryer to the side you took the razor to. It will melt it back in place to look like the seal is intact. Phone Post 3.0

Purchase one of those 7-11 big gulp cups or some other sort of large liquid holding apparatus. Those tiny kid cups suck for adults. Phone Post 3.0

You can just bring booze bottles stick in your luggage. Don't bother putting it in mouthwash bottles. Wrap the bottle in a towel so it won't shatter when they toss your luggage around. Phone Post 3.0

Don't put liquor in mouthwash bottles...that the first place they check.

They DO allow 1 bottle of wine or Champagne per Adult. Get a cheap bottle with a slip on cover and cork. Uncork it, empty it out and refill with the liquor of your choice. The key is to sand down the cork even after re-corking and GLUING the slip on cover to the top so it cant be removed for inspection.

This way it just looks like your carrying on your perfectly permitted bottles of wine and they cant tell you shit.

Also...purchase a soda card up front ($6 dollars a day).Its good for unlimited refills of soda the whole cruise to go with your booze.

Your welcome.

Large bottle of saline eye solution for contacts.

Cruises are meh, been on a few and only enjoyed them as much as I liked the people I was with. Phone Post 3.0

Which ship and what stops? I've been on 2 cruises and had fun Phone Post 3.0