Going through withdrawals.....

It's been only a few hours and I feel like the OG police are looking at me differently and could pounce at any moment.

#mudnamesmatter #Doing55ina54

Don't let that distract you from the fact that In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The A-Team.

I was going to post, but Miguel Cro cop nailed it.

I can't even quote him.

#mudlivesmatter

Miguel cro cop - Don't let that distract you from the fact that In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The A-Team.

I pity the fool who get stuck with them Riptide Jive Turkeys!

#2Legit2Quote

Don't let this distract you from the fact that Globo Gym blew a 4-1 man advantage over the Average Joes

Welcome to my world, black

Double dog dare you not to renew. 

I'm getting the shakes......In seconds I could I have posted some semi-witty meme or obscure pop reference that only 3 other OGers would have understood to make me feel better. Now there's just a void........

Erocks - Double dog dare you not to renew. 

If I don't, I'm moving to Thailand, Hong Kong, Dubai, or New Zealand so I can be safe from persecution.

#2Legit2Quote

Have you stolen anything yet, or bought a Pitbull at a swap meet?

Someone buy this man a blue before he off’s himself!

Has your index finger grown a little piece of poo on it? 

Black member DaveFu is acting rather hostile.

TheMMAn - Have you stolen anything yet, or bought a Pitbull at a swap meet?

I woke up this morning, with a chained pitbull in my back yard. I get the feeling I stole it at a swap meet.

#2legit2quote

ABCTT Dos - 

Someone buy this man a blue before he off’s himself!

Black don't crack!

vagabond - Black member DaveFu is acting rather hostile.

The fuck does that mean? What set you claim fool?

I'm a blood. I feel like red is more intimidating than blue.

kingofpancakes80 - I'm a blood. I feel like red is more intimidating than blue.

Blood in blood out Holmes!

garythekid - 
DaveFu - I'm getting the shakes......In seconds I could I have posted some semi-witty meme or obscure pop reference that only 3 other OGers would have understood to make me feel better. Now there's just a void........

It gets a little easier with time bro.......a little. 

I feel like hooking up with women who are in recovery too, is that a good idea?

I'm back!!!!!! I'm HIGH AS FUCK!!!!! FUCK YOU LOWLIFES! I'M BETTER THAN YOU!!!!!!