Going to a Blazers game!

On the 7th! So fucking awesome!

Anyone else gonna be there?

Not a big game considering it's Vs Orlando, but awesome even then because I've never been to one.

Already have the tickets and was wondering if anyone could tell me what it is like?

I am going to see them play the WFA team next week.

LOL!

Why the fuck does this keep happening? I swear I'm going to the OG!

Mods please?

i'll never forget when it looked like they were on their way to the finals but kobe and shaq went off and they ended up losing in the WFA

Don't move, this NEVER gets old!

SandraBullockFan - i'll never forget when it looked like they were on their way to the finals but kobe and shaq went off and they ended up losing in the WFA

I'm a Lakers fan for life bro, just happen to live in Oregon and have gotten this opportunity.

does rashid wallace still have that baldspot on the top of his wrong forum asshole?

DamnSevern - 

does rashid wallace still have that baldspot on the top of his wrong forum asshole?

Not you DamnSevern! NOT YOU!

Seriously though, I've only posted a thread in the wrong forum 3 times in my life, can not ONE of them be moved?

Not asking for this one to be moved so quick, it's just my other 2 were never moved.

Carson's Corner radio show - 

Clyde the Glide retired. Too late! You'll just have to read him talk shit on Magic in interviews.

Was he a commentator? Sorry for being ignorant, just not sure.

I hate all Portland commentators though, never liked them.

My favorite team is LAL and will always be, I like Portland too, probably only because I live in Oregon though. They are exciting to watch though.

heavyweightmma - 

Clyde the Glide retired. Too late! You'll just have to read him talk shit on Magic in interviews.

<br />
Was he a commentator? Sorry for being ignorant, just not sure.<br />
<br />
I hate all Portland commentators though, never liked them.<br />
<br />
<br />
My favorite team is LAL and will always be, I like Portland too, probably only because I live in Oregon though. They are exciting to watch though.</blockquote>

Clyde Drexler.

Legendary Portland Trail Blazer.

He was a member of the Dream Team as well.

Hocky Balboa - 
heavyweightmma - 

<br />
Was he a commentator? Sorry for being ignorant, just not sure.<br />
<br />
I hate all Portland commentators though, never liked them.<br />
<br />
<br />
My favorite team is LAL and will always be, I like Portland too, probably only because I live in Oregon though. They are exciting to watch though.</blockquote>

Clyde Drexler.

Legendary Portland Trail Blazer.

He was a member of the Dream Team as well.

HOW COULD I BE SO FUCKING STUPID?

I know who Clyde Drexler is! Lol sorry. And I mean that.

When I first read Clyde the Glide that's what I thought, but I didn't know about "The Glyde" part, so . . .

PLEASE forgive me!

Just beat the Knicks tonight! Rose Garden is loud, you'll love it. Phone Post

lol @ commentator Phone Post

jragg32 - 

lol @ commentator Phone Post

Lol I know right? I'm horrible!

But I do know who Drexler is, I just had a mini shitbrain there.

^^Lol.