Going to algonquin prov park to see fall colours..

SO ill be going up to algonquin prov park here in ontario canada in the next couple weeks to see the fall colours. have a campsite booked from sept 22 to 25. Will I see some good colours then or is it too early? Anybody else go up during that time and how busy was it? Heard weekdays arent too bad but weekends can be crazy and now with covid they are limiting how many ppl go in but i assume with a booked campsite reservation i should be good, no? Cheers. Looking forward to this trip, keyword there, ‘trip’. haha cheers.

I just drove through southern New Hampshire for a hike and some trees are already changing. Beautiful time of year. Can’t wait to go back in a few weeks and see the difference.You should be golden in a couple weeks and degrees of latitude.

Koryp - 

I just drove through southern New Hampshire for a hike and some trees are already changing. Beautiful time of year. Can’t wait to go back in a few weeks and see the difference.You should be golden in a couple weeks and degrees of latitude.

Nice cool thanks boss. Heard new england is gorgeous around this time of year as well. Algonquin is almost all wilderness tho so its a little different right. A lot of bears, moose and wolves up there too. should be fun. gonna be on the trails most of the days im there. cheers.

I would love to be in a region where leaves change colors with the season. 

Here's what my back yard looks like:

Winter:

![](upload://leaOVAcYJZqOIBSArqBoBWBHQ36.jpeg)

Spring:

Summer:

Autumn:

1 Like

^ are Graboids still a problem in your town?

4 Likes
Dangerousdoug -
Koryp - 

Nice cool thanks boss. Heard new england is gorgeous around this time of year as well. Algonquin is almost all wilderness tho so its a little different right. A lot of bears, moose and wolves up there too. should be fun. gonna be on the trails most of the days im there. cheers.

Left New Orleans for New England: the only thing that changed colors during the seasons were the beads and the vomit. Loving it so far Man. I’ll be back in Canadia to play when they start honoring our passports again. 

The trees are starting to change up this way but you’ll be a bit early. There will still be some colour, but it wont be light right up I dont think. Hopefully i’m wrong and you get a good show. 

The Stewed Owl -

I would love to be in a region where leaves change colors with the season. 

Here's what my back yard looks like:

Winter:

Spring:

Summer:

Autumn:

Haha!!! That’s perfect. Been out in the Yuma/Sonora during every one of those seasons and that about sums it up. Pretty country though.

iFish - 

The trees are starting to change up this way but you’ll be a bit early. There will still be some colour, but it wont be light right up I dont think. Hopefully i’m wrong and you get a good show. 

where u at bro? muskoka im guessing? cuz algonquin is at a higher elevation so itll change a little more rapidly than surrounding area.

The nights are startin to get chilly... 

The park is 2955 sq mi, has 2400 lakes and 720 mi of rivers and streams. Lots of moose. I fish and hunt near the park sometimes and I’ve seen 7 moose in one day. 

Dangerousdoug -
iFish - 

where u at bro? muskoka im guessing? cuz algonquin is at a higher elevation so itll change a little more rapidly than surrounding area.

North Bay

NorthernHospitality -

The nights are startin to get chilly... 

Don’t act like you ain’t got your choice of Canadian bacon keeping you warm Hottits.

Wife and I just got back from the couples resort bear trail very near Algonquin - colours are for sure turning 

2old - 

Wife and I just got back from the couples resort bear trail very near Algonquin - colours are for sure turning 

Great news, thanks boy!

A bit too early, but you’ll some leaves changing. The peak is around mid-October.

Lazarus - A bit too early, but you'll some leaves changing. The peak is around mid-October.

no way jose. peak colors on average is sept 27.

Mind the bears now

2old - 

Mind the bears now

sir yes sir.

Anyways ill let u guys know how it goes when i go.