Going to Baltimore from Ontario in 4 hours TMA

Going for the weekend with my girlfriend to watch the Ravens play the Browns and site see. What should I know about the city? Phone Post 3.0

Stay in the harbor area. Das it. It's nice in that area tho. Phone Post 3.0

Sheeeeeeeeeeiit.

Wear a police officer costume around town and you'll be sure to make plenty of new friends Phone Post 3.0

Ghost of Corvelay - Sheeeeeeeeeeiit.
Voted up for name and post. Phone Post 3.0

I work in bmore stay in the inner harbor area/fells point. If you walk 2 blocks in either direction your screwed and will most likely end up on the missing persons report. Expect to pay out the wazoo for cab fare. In the winter time there is no place nice to visit but the weather has been good lately. Stay within fells point area and always make sure you call a cab prior to leaving the bar. Max's tap house has great Belgian food and beer. The horse you rode in on is a good little bar, If your a browns fan do not wear your gear the day of the game. There are no places good to go around the stadium so make sure you pre-game some place safe prior to getting to the stadium. Phone Post 3.0

I'm a ravens fan, and I don't really drink so I doubt we spend much time at the bars. I'm more interested in a good place to get some crab. Our hotel is downtown and 10 minutes walk to the stadium. Phone Post 3.0

The Raven52 - I'm a ravens fan, and I don't really drink so I doubt we spend much time at the bars. I'm more interested in a good place to get some crab. Our hotel is downtown and 10 minutes walk to the stadium. Phone Post 3.0
Where you staying at and I can give you some suggestions. Phone Post 3.0

My girlfriend took care of all of that but I think it's either the Hampton inn on Washington or the holiday inn on Russell. Both are about a half mile from the stadium. Phone Post 3.0

Where in Ontario are you bro? I'm a fellow Ontarian! Phone Post 3.0

45 minutes East of Toronto. I live in Bowmanville but since most people haven't heard of that, I use Oshawa as a landmark.

What about you, friend? Phone Post 3.0

The Raven52 - 45 minutes East of Toronto. I live in Bowmanville but since most people haven't heard of that, I use Oshawa as a landmark.

What about you, friend? Phone Post 3.0
Haha, I'll be moving to Oshawa on January 3..staying in Bobcaygeon right now Phone Post 3.0

No shit. How old are you? I work at the Durham College in Oshawa Phone Post 3.0

The Raven52 - No shit. How old are you? I work at the Durham College in Oshawa Phone Post 3.0
Haha dude I'm moving on Niagara Drive..like 5 minute walk to Durham. I'm 27..you ?? Phone Post 3.0

G and M in Linthicum heights has the best crab cakes. It's no longer crab season around here so you will not find fresh crab. Phone Post 3.0

I just turned 24, I do security at one of the residence buildings right on Simcoe. Small world. At least you aren't moving to South Oshawa. Phone Post 3.0

The Raven52 - I just turned 24, I do security at one of the residence buildings right on Simcoe. Small world. At least you aren't moving to South Oshawa. Phone Post 3.0
That's crazy that I will literally be 5 mins from there. Hoping to get a job in the area too Phone Post 3.0

baj54 - G and M in Linthicum heights has the best crab cakes. It's no longer crab season around here so you will not find fresh crab. Phone Post 3.0
G and M, I'll google that and put it on the docket. A little broken hearted about the crab, didn't even think about seasons. Thanks for the tip bro.

I have a buddy on psn from Baltimore and he suggested a place called 'Mothers', have you heard of it? Phone Post 3.0

TheEssence -
The Raven52 - I just turned 24, I do security at one of the residence buildings right on Simcoe. Small world. At least you aren't moving to South Oshawa. Phone Post 3.0
That's crazy that I will literally be 5 mins from there. Hoping to get a job in the area too Phone Post 3.0
What's your field? Phone Post 3.0

The Raven52 -
TheEssence -
What's your field? Phone Post 3.0
I don't know if I even have one. Probably customer service to start. Used to work at Enterprise in Markham and as a Broker as well. You in school?

Sorry to jack your thread lol its now just a bromance in here. Phone Post 3.0