Going to Baltimore from Ontario in 4 hours TMA

TheEssence -
The Raven52 -
TheEssence -
The Raven52 - I just turned 24, I do security at one of the residence buildings right on Simcoe. Small world. At least you aren't moving to South Oshawa. Phone Post 3.0
That's crazy that I will literally be 5 mins from there. Hoping to get a job in the area too Phone Post 3.0
What's your field? Phone Post 3.0
I don't know if I even have one. Probably customer service to start. Used to work at Enterprise in Markham and as a Broker as well. You in school?

Sorry to jack your thread lol its now just a bromance in here. Phone Post 3.0
Haha, my buddy has been working for Enterprise in Peterborough for almost a year now. Do you know a guy named Brent from there?

I finished Police Foundations a couple years ago and have been working on getting hired.

It's all good though, that's what these boards are all about. Phone Post 3.0

No sir I don't. Peterborough was a completely different area, never had contact with them. My brother is a cop too in Stouffville so I know your struggles bro. Best of luck though obviously! Phone Post 3.0

Yes Mothers in Federal hill has great bar food and will be absolutely packed on Game Day. I guess you can consider it walking distance from the stadium but screw that. Go to the Market down the street from there and order a breakfast sandwich. You could visit Fort McHenry I guess if it's nice out. I would stick to fells point though, Fed.Hill is cool but not much to actually see. Literally a big ass hill that used to house defense armaments for the city. I'm pretty sure you can still go on tours of the orioles stadium even though it's not baseball season. Phone Post 3.0

There is the aquarium and Ruth Chris steakhouse you can eat at is located right behind the stadium. Don't bother renting a car because everything you'll want to get to is within walking distance or a cab ride with the exception of G and M. That's kinda outside the city. Phone Post 3.0

TheEssence - No sir I don't. Peterborough was a completely different area, never had contact with them. My brother is a cop too in Stouffville so I know your struggles bro. Best of luck though obviously! Phone Post 3.0
I genuinely appreciate that.

And if you need an easy job in the meantime, G4S downtown at 214 king street east is probably the easiest place to get employed. I don't think they turn anybody down.

Good luck to you as well my friend. Phone Post 3.0

The Raven52 -
TheEssence - No sir I don't. Peterborough was a completely different area, never had contact with them. My brother is a cop too in Stouffville so I know your struggles bro. Best of luck though obviously! Phone Post 3.0
I genuinely appreciate that.

And if you need an easy job in the meantime, G4S downtown at 214 king street east is probably the easiest place to get employed. I don't think they turn anybody down.

Good luck to you as well my friend. Phone Post 3.0
Toss me your PSN brother. I got PS4..And thanks a lot for the tip, I'm going to be in a rush to get work. A little stressed already. Phone Post 3.0

Leafs13, please tell me you have last of us Phone Post 3.0

baj54 - There is the aquarium and Ruth Chris steakhouse you can eat at is located right behind the stadium. Don't bother renting a car because everything you'll want to get to is within walking distance or a cab ride with the exception of G and M. That's kinda outside the city. Phone Post 3.0
Had a couple replies but the app isn't posting them, in short, thanks for the advice buddy. I'll vote up if I make it home alive. Phone Post 3.0

Power plant is fun, fells point is alright Phone Post 3.0

The Raven52 - Leafs13, please tell me you have last of us Phone Post 3.0
You're also a leafs fan? Yup, best friends and no I don't, I do for ps3. I'm heading to bed. I'll add you up and we will run something. Nice talking with you bro, Merry Christmas and enjoy your trip to Baltimore! Phone Post 3.0

Hey bro how's Baltimore treating you? Phone Post 3.0

It's been great, went to Mothers for dinner the other night. The food was all very good. People have been really nice.

We went to Lexington market and possibly got threatened as we were walking down the street, I thought I heard the guy say "white meat pie" and "people get killed around here", but mostly everybody has been friendly.

Saw Edgar Allen poe's grave site and we're about to head out to his house and then this Grandma's restaurant. Really looking forward to the game tomorrow. Phone Post 3.0

Sweet dude! I couldn't find your PSN name so when you're back add me. TheJuice321 Phone Post 3.0