Going to Buffalo for Christmas...

I'll be in Buffalo from the 23rd to the 30th and I'd like to train twice that week.

I'm a white belt and not looking to train with a Gracie or anything crazy. I'm just trying to stay in a routine and not get too lazy.

Anybody know of any gyms around Buffalo that wouldn't mind a visiting white belt for a week?

Thank you. Phone Post

Highly recommend the Alliance affliate there, WNY BJJ and Kickboxing. Where are you going to be in Buffalo? mikedub should see this on the forum, he's the gym owner there and will get back to you. Tons of great guys at their gym.

blackwind12 - Highly recommend the Alliance affliate there, WNY BJJ and Kickboxing. Where are you going to be in Buffalo? mikedub should see this on the forum, he's the gym owner there and will get back to you. Tons of great guys at their gym.

South Buffalo about five minutes from the stadium. Phone Post

You need to check out Buffalo BJJ with head instructor Chuck Anzalone. He has a very deep group of students who are great tacticians on the mat and EXTREMELY friendly and welcoming. I highly recommend him! You can check out his website, www.buffalobjj.com

He's a De La Riva blackbelt and also a Cyborg afilliate.

Tell him Dan said hi.

Check out WNY BJJ. I've trained with Matt and Rosco since I started BJJ. They're two of my best friends. I think you'll like it.

DiamondDan - You need to check out Buffalo BJJ with head instructor Chuck Anzalone. He has a very deep group of students who are great tacticians on the mat and EXTREMELY friendly and welcoming. I highly recommend him! You can check out his website, www.buffalobjj.com

Tell him Dan said hi.

DiamondDan - You need to check out Buffalo BJJ with head instructor Chuck Anzalone. He has a very deep group of students who are great tacticians on the mat and EXTREMELY friendly and welcoming. I highly recommend him! You can check out his website, www.buffalobjj.com

Tell him Dan said hi.

Also recommend Chuck! Phone Post

Gracie Barra Niagara in niagara falls Canada. BB Vince Mattei. Lots of guys to roll with. Phone Post

Buffalo BJJ.

buffalo bjj

Buffalo BJJ.

Chuck spent alot of time training with Carlson before he passed and has since worked with De La Riva and Cyborg. Good skills and good guy.

Buffalo BJJ is about 10 minutes away and seems to be the bee's knees so I'll give them a call this week. Phone Post

Thanks again. Phone Post