Going to Chicago in 2 days for vacation TME

Going to Chicago for 5 days with my family and fiancé tell me fun shit to do. And ima be with my girl so no hookers or strange for me. Would also like to trane a little while I'm there. Let me have it OG and I know the rules just not gonna let you fap on my behalf. TME! Phone Post 3.0

you're gonna get shot

Willis Tower Skydeck

Nighttime dinner cruise on Lake Michigan Phone Post 3.0

Pizza Uno Phone Post 3.0

Girl and the Goat.

Pricy, but great food.

Lou Malnati's Pizza.

Al's Beef (best enjoyed when intoxicated) Phone Post

Cubs game
Blues club
Deep Dish - Pizzeria Due, Gino's East
Lakefront
Navy Pier
Use Yelp to find a club that fits your taste
Willis tower
Beaches
Hawks Phone Post 3.0

Go trane at serafin bjj- close to northwestern campus.

I hear he has a decnt kimura... :) Phone Post 3.0

Big Star for fish tacos and Gumballhead, architectural boat tour, Sound Bar, Chosun Ok for Korean BBQ, Oak Street Beach, Green City Farmers Market on Saturday morning, play at Steppenwolf, Cubs game Phone Post

Millenium Park
Cubs game (get tix off Stubhub)
The beach
Navy Pier

Dubs dread for 18 Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

Secret of Chicago: John Hancock tower, Signature Room restaurant. Better view than the Willis/Sears tower and lunch is $20 all you can eat buffet one level above the skydeck. Skydeck is 13 bucks. You pay 7 bucks for a high quality lunch. Phone Post

Beach, navy pier at night, deep dish pizza, shedd aquarium Phone Post 3.0

Portillo's

How can anyone seriously say Navy Pier?

The Ferris Wheel is awesome, but that's it. It's being redesigned soon because it sucks so bad. Phone Post 3.0

Dead President - Pizza Uno Phone Post 3.0
This man knows what's up

Also - if you are a foodie, go on the Chicago walking food tour. So amazing! Phone Post 3.0

rookie29 - How can anyone seriously say Navy Pier?

The Ferris Wheel is awesome, but that's it. It's being redesigned soon because it sucks so bad. Phone Post 3.0

While I agree, it is a really nice view of the lake if you don't want to do the beach. Like if someone from the Clearwater Beach area was coming to town, I'd say screw the beach and just go to NP.

Kumas corner for a burger. Phone Post 3.0

lol @ Cubs game. They suck wieners.

Second City--comedy group Phone Post 3.0