Going to College in a week. TME

Moving 4000 miles from home to go to the University of Pittsburgh. Tell me everything I need to know to make college fucking awesome. Phone Post 3.0

Syracuse will always be better...repeat that everywhere you go and you'll make friends fast!

I kid, I kid. Party but pass, that's the mantra. Straight Cs to the degree...unless you want post grad, then you'll have to pull Bs.

Enjoy it! Phone Post 3.0

Lucky fucker, do the orgy's report back to us. Phone Post 3.0

Don't get roped into getting a girlfriend. College offers opportunities for random sex with hot women like you wouldn't believe. You have your whole life to get a woman after college; live it up while you're there.

Also, if you get a college girlfriend, you guys will just break up after you two graduate anyways, so what's the point?

Alcohol, drugs, girls, hookers, graduate, job. Phone Post 3.0

Never miss class even if you are drunk or hungover. Even if you sleep through the whole thing, you somehow learn shit through the osmosis of just being there. D's are for degrees.
You cant put a price tag on fun, and thats exactly what college is if you do it right. Phone Post 3.0

dizz - Don't get roped into getting a girlfriend. College offers opportunities for random sex with hot women like you wouldn't believe. You have your whole life to get a woman after college; live it up while you're there.

Also, if you get a college girlfriend, you guys will just break up after you two graduate anyways, so what's the point?

This.

Plus, never schedule a class before 10:00am if you can help it.

If you have the opportunity to study abroad in your program do it. I spent a summer in Costa Rica and got college credit for it.

Condoms. Phone Post 3.0

Enjoy Carson street Phone Post 3.0

Work hard and play hard. Too many people only play hard, so make sure you work hard. Make sure you have a ton of fun, but keep up your grades and don't let girls distract you from what's important. Also, don't be stupid, there's no reason to drink all the alcohol you can and then end up puking. Pace yourself, and be safe.

Also, if you're even remotely thinking of going to grad school, make sure you do good your last two years. Grad schools look more closely at the last 60 credit hours.

Oh, and learn to manage your money, don't go being stupid with a credit card and ruining your credit before you even get out of college

1. Go to every class, as it will help you get better grades

2. Pick a good roommate

3. Enjoy tight holes, wings, pizza, and beer.

Good luck

If you're not going because you want to but only to please someone else you will hate it after the first couple weeks. Trust me. Phone Post

1.go to class Its not fucking hard
2. Study
3.Work out
4.Party
5.Smash tons of whores
6.Stay away from Coke.

I can not stress enough that you need to go to class. Study and do your work.

I have now learned that the hard way by not doing the work to the best of my abilities.

Take it from a guy who may have potentially ruined his life at the age of 22.

Learn a goddamn trade. Get your degree and do well in classes, but for the love of god, learn a trade to fall back on.

Id be so much fucking happier as a machinist than an office drone. Never realized it until I tried. Phone Post

Like everyone already stated, don't miss class.  Some professors will knock you down a letter grade if you miss more than 2 classes.  Also participate in class, let the professors get to know you.

Take it seriously. There is no reason why you can't do well in school and have a ton of fun. Don't be that dude who just sucks and is awkward in social settings where everyone is talking about their degree and major, yet he has to say "I am taking this semester off" aka you flunked out and will quickly be reduced to the local community college with people trying to learn how to weld or satisfy the requirements of their probation. That isn't cool and won't get you any pussy.

Ozzimandias -

Like everyone already stated, don't miss class.  Some professors will knock you down a letter grade if you miss more than 2 classes.  Also participate in class, let the professors get to know you.

What school did you go to? Because that certainly never mattered in mine, at least not in first or even second year when classes are still huge.

Went to about 4 algebra classes back in the day. Applied matrix algebra. First class, three in class mid terms. Then final, which isn't class. Still got a .

Later years, go to class and know profs. Let this guy have fun first year, geez commander keen. Phone Post 3.0