Going to Denver Aug 6 to 10. What do?

I'm going on a smocking vacation with the wife and want to do know where I can stay , what to do while there and high. Also any OGers want to get together hit me up. Love to know more about the underground scene. Phone Post 3.0

Smoke weed son. Phone Post 3.0

See a show at Red Rocks. Will be the best show youve ever seen. Phone Post 3.0

As for weed, look for a 420 friendly accommodations on CL or Air BnB. Almost all hotels prohibit smoking of any kind. Also, remember that its still illegal to smoke in public, although if youre discrete, no one is going to give you any shit. Phone Post 3.0

Also, if youre in decent shape, go climb a 14er. Theyre a ton of fun to do

www.14ers.com

Or go for a stroll/ run in Wash Park.

Where are you staying?

Have anybrestaurants picked out? Phone Post 3.0

*restaurants Phone Post 3.0

We haven't decided yet. Still looking at 420 friendly hotels. I looked at a few places on Craigslist as well. Are you in denver? Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

I am. Phone Post 3.0

myersei - I am. Phone Post 3.0
Ah man. We should get together and burn one. Phone Post 3.0

I'll be there those dates. We should smash our junk together

Burn one and split a 3 dollar case of beer with phuckles.

If you get in trouble while you are here I will bail you out for an OG fee.

JLFoster - 
myersei - I am. Phone Post 3.0
Ah man. We should get together and burn one. Phone Post 3.0

I don't smoke weed with weirdos from the internet.

JK bro. I'm actually tentatively scheduled to be out of town. PM me as it gets closer, I may be around. My trips get canceled 1 in 5 times.

Know where you're staying?

Not yet. Still looking. Phone Post 3.0

invalid - I'll be there those dates. We should smash our junk together
I'm not sure about that but maybe we can smoke Phone Post 3.0

NO DEAL

But seriously, I've been looking online at menus excited to try some of the newer stains

Kind of specific (and sorry for the hijack) but does anyone know if any shops carrying the old Blueberry or Bubblegum?

They're mixed into everything now. ive never seen pure strains of those two.. Phone Post 3.0

Not everything but lots of them Phone Post 3.0

It's also hard to find the same strains even if you go back to the same shop. Just talk to the budtenders and see what they recommend, at good shops they tend to be pretty knowledgeable.