Going to Denver TME

Any recommendations for eateries, drinkeries or fuckeries? I'll be there next week with my mom.

Thanks in advance OG!

Go downtown and watch the parkour kids Phone Post 3.0

Thanks but not sure Mom would get into that. she likes real stuff, that sort of thing.

I'll be out there in August.

I'm interested in all the same, plus some pajama wrestling. Phone Post 3.0

If you have even the slightest sweet tooth you MUST go to D's Dessert Bar.  Great place and I go there everytime I'm in Denver.

Also, if you're a craft beer fan, The Great Divide Brewery is another must try.  Lastly, if you're loking for a fun atmosphere with really great tacos and a vast selection of Tequillas, go to Pinche Tacos.

Enjoy and travel safely

ttt

Take Mom to Red Rocks, maybe Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs. Great little eatery is the Buckhorn Exchange. It is the oldest restaurant in Denver.  Lots of little places to eat on the 16th street mall.

ttt Phone Post 3.0

Il Posto for Italian, they do a great pairing menu.

Sushi Den for sushi, its glorious.

Drive up to St Marys glacier 45 min from Denver. It's a short hike and around 10k feet. You get to feel the altitude but its super short and there's usually snow. There should be plenty since its only June.

16th st mall is cool. Phone Post

KidJustice - 

Take Mom to Red Rocks, maybe Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs. Great little eatery is the Buckhorn Exchange. It is the oldest restaurant in Denver.  Lots of little places to eat on the 16th street mall.

Concert @ red rocks

Hike @ garden of the gods or rocky mnt national park

Eat @ pho 95

Waterworld