Going to Disneyworld - TME

I'm taking my four year old to Disneyworld soon. What are the best things to do? We have already booked her lunch with Cinderella. What else is the bees knees there? Phone Post 3.0

There is a VERY large thread here somewhere that needs to be bumped. It will save you the time of waiting for responses and has everything you are looking for. Phone Post 3.0

Get the whole experience man. Its great especially for kids.

Definitely get her made up into a princess.

How long you staying?

Im going for the first time in september with my gf whos been 20times so in for answers Phone Post 3.0

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/2353816/Best-DisneyWorld-Restaurants/?&page=1

this is where you need to be for questions

You have to go on the space shuttle launch simulator at Epcot! Phone Post 3.0

Purpose - Get the whole experience man. Its great especially for kids.

Definitely get her made up into a princess.

How long you staying?
1 week. We are staying at a villa near animal kingdom. I can't wait man. I think I'm more excited than my daughter. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks for the posts. I'm checking out the other thread too. Phone Post 3.0

tsr94 - It's awesome for the kids man. So much to do. Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom will be amazing for the young ones. Epcot is good for the adults. Seein all the countries throughout the park is fascinating . You can experience all the food and culture in one area. And there are several countries. Your kids will love it all. My girlfriend works at Disney and she has went since she was little. It makes her happy and will make your kids happy. It's awesome Phone Post 3.0
Great info man.....vtfu Phone Post 3.0

jackbone - I'm taking my four year old to Disneyworld soon. What are the best things to do? We have already booked her lunch with Cinderella. What else is the bees knees there? Phone Post 3.0

When are you going?

we aregoing next week