Going to get shit for this but.....

Does anyone have all the episode of The fighter and the kid?

I use to have them on my old phone but everywhere I go it seems to not have the first 80 episodes or so. 

Yes yes I'm a Callen and Schaub dick rider blah blah blah. I like listening to mindless shit while I'm doing electrical work. So let the hate spew and hopefully one of you cool fucks can help me out 

torrents

ranier wolfcastle -

torrents

I'm not sure what you mean? Not the greatest with technology 

Cab's are here. 

1 Like

If you like tfatk I'm sure you'll love those vapid twats on "call her daddy" it'll be your new favorite 

Ummmm YouTube?

WWBRD -

If you like tfatk I'm sure you'll love those vapid twats on "call her daddy" it'll be your new favorite 

Nah not a fan. If I wanna listen to a women all day I'll just hangout with my wife

Cabs Are Here Compilation | Jersey Shore | Pauly D | - YouTube

Haha fuck that's obnoxious 

Yaaaaaa Buddddddy -

And Schaub isn't?

El Duderino -
Yaaaaaa Buddddddy -

And Schaub isn't?

Never said he wasn't. It's a personal preference but I like listening to thinks that don't make me have to think very hard. He isn't gonna say anything intelligent enough for me to scratch my head and say " huh never thought of it that way". 

I could be wrong, but this seems to be a strong contender for the greatest "I'm a dummy" thread.

too obvious?

The Fighter & The Kid | Free Listening on SoundCloud

The Fighter and The Kid - YouTube

episodes of The Fighter & The Kid on podbay

Videos - tfatk.com

Donoghue88 -

I could be wrong, but this seems to be a strong contender for the greatest "I'm a dummy" thread.

Ya ruthless fuck! If you don't listen to them I would see why you would say that but podcasts channel doesnt have the first 80 episode available for download. That's why I asked.

Doesn't iTunes have the podcasts? YouTube also