Going to L.A. Next Summer To Train

My gf is going to la next summer to work at a law firm, so i would like to milk off of her for a summer and train somewhere.

I'd like to train with a good team down in L.A.  and possibly teach some privates.  Is there a master list or something of schools in L.A.

Andrew "Womanizer" Montanez

Sityodong in Pasadena, CA ; )

www.bttlongbeach.com

I'd like to milk your girlfriend

Knux -  Sityodong in Pasadena, CA ; )

+1

www.houseofchampions.com

Andrew " Ramirez "The Night Stalker Montanez in LA.

Chute Boxe LA?

The Academy of Martial Arts . US
3403 w. 43st
L.A. CA. 90008
323 296 5778
Real MMA!!!!!

Come check out PKG and Team Fight Science

www.pkgla.com for gym info

www.fightsciencemma.com for team info

milk my girlfriend? not pregnant yet, but i can send you a bottle one day maybe

i just gotta figure out what part of la. thanks for the suggestions.

that is a question i need to ask hahah i will find out.  i got so excited about going back to cali, give me a little bit lol

Did you get those casanovas yet?

about the casanovas, i ordered a pair, kinda expensive. about 3 weeks ago.  i was wondering why i didnt recieve them, so i called where i bought them and we did some research.  somebody at fedex destroyed the package and stole my gloves.  damn boxers that work at fedex and can see what we insured " $150+casanova boxing gloves"

so they sent me another pair and i just check the tracking number and they are in route and should be here friday.  i cant wait to wear them, its like christmas, when you look in your parents bedroom for your gift and have to wait longer than you want.  

but thanks knux you were a big help, just hope you dont work for fedex and set me up to give you a free pair of the best gloves in the world. :)

LOL no I don't work for fedex. That sucks about the first pair getting jacked. I'm sorry to hear that happened to you but it's good that you had it insured! Pro Boxing Equipment is a good local business and they get some cool shit for the most part. Their own line of grear/clothing sucks though.

i actually bought a pair of their new gloves that they say is the exact template of the fairtex gloves.  i cant wait for the casanovas, i also am ordering headgear and shoes and all the boxing stuff casanova makes head to toe.

Andrew Montanez -  about the casanovas, i ordered a pair, kinda expensive. about 3 weeks ago.  i was wondering why i didnt recieve them, so i called where i bought them and we did some research.  somebody at fedex destroyed the package and stole my gloves.  damn boxers that work at fedex and can see what we insured " $150+casanova boxing gloves"so they sent me another pair and i just check the tracking number and they are in route and should be here friday.  i cant wait to wear them, its like christmas, when you look in your parents bedroom for your gift and have to wait longer than you want.  but thanks knux you were a big help, just hope you dont work for fedex and set me up to give you a free pair of the best gloves in the world. :)

Whoa, that sucks! Did you have to pay for the 2nd pair or did Fedex cover it? I'd emailed my buddy down in Mex when you first started your thread but he had no f'in clue where to find gloves (though...he probably didn't really look hard given his work schedule - he wrote something about 'commerical real estate' and 'my company is fucked' LOL)

www.bttlongbeach.com

come on zip, aint nothin in Long Beach but legends

hahah thank god i was insured and i thought they were the last pair he had but his source from mexico just came into town, he said these gloves only become available when jceasar chavez  has a fight coming up, and thank god he just signed a fight like last week.  

there are probably some other stuff i could use from mexico that i cant get from here. i like illegal things.

cant wait til friday to break these guys in