Going to London end of May, where should I go?

I'll be there for a week. Recommend some great places to go! Phone Post 3.0

Windsor Castle Phone Post 3.0

Tayyabs for amazing Pakistani food! It's a must for me whenever visiting London. Bring your own booze. There may be lineups. I think reservations are possible. Phone Post 3.0

The Admiral Duncan

Have a beer and stand up to terrorism

West End for a show. Camden Market for the atmosphere. Soho for drinks. Chinatown for food. Phone Post 3.0

Dennis Severs house.
Camden market on a weekend.
British Museum.
Saachi gallary.
Tate modern and tate Britain.
Catch a show at Barbican art center and south Bank center.

Avoid like the plague
London eye
Maddem tussaud
London dungeon
Tower of london
Leicester Square
Piccadilly circus
Ripley's Phone Post 3.0

Been London twice and couldn't think of anywhere worse tbh but each to their own

The tubes are disgusting so try and avoid

Mayfair was kinda cool if your into nice shit

Apart from that.. I went for UFC Gus vs Manuwa which was my highlight Phone Post 3.0

Barnsley Phone Post 3.0

Paris

I'm staying at the center of Soho, I was told it's like the Times Square in NYC. Phone Post 3.0

Why should you avoid Leicester Square and Piccadilly circus?

I don't remember anything particularly bad when I was there the last time, but that was in 2005

I was just there. Let me know what are your interest and I will help you.

The subways are very nice. New York sunwards feels like a ghetto McDonald's restroom in comparison. Outside of Japsn, I thought London had nicest. Phone Post 3.0

Shoreditch and Camden for nights out

Camden market and Spittalfields market for some great street food Phone Post 3.0

East London for sure.

There are some damn cool pubs that were built in the 1500's. Do a Google search for the oldest pubs and plan a pub crawl and hit as many as you can. Phone Post 3.0

Helen7 - Dennis Severs house.
Camden market on a weekend.
British Museum.
Saachi gallary.
Tate modern and tate Britain.
Catch a show at Barbican art center and south Bank center.

Avoid like the plague
London eye
Maddem tussaud
London dungeon
Tower of london
Leicester Square
Piccadilly circus
Ripley's Phone Post 3.0
Why would you avoid the tower of london? Phone Post 3.0

What are your interests? That might be helpful trying to narrow down suggestions.

Some of my favourite places to eat:

Indian food: Dishoom
Ramen: Kanada-Ya
Burgers: Meat Liquor
Affordable good Japanese: Eat Tokyo Phone Post 3.0

Camden, Shoreditch and Dalston for some fun nightlife.

Camden and the Borough market are also good for street food.

Central areas like Leicester Square and Picadilly Circus are good for touristy things.

I can't remember the name of the person who posted, but they're right - would be cool to visit some of the oldest pubs in the world should you take the time to google them. Phone Post 3.0

sub

Seriously..... If you are in London for a week then spend three days doing the usual London BS then get on a train and see some better parts of the UK... Phone Post 3.0