Going to my first music festival TME

Don't forget your fanny pack Phone Post 3.0

If you. Like electronic music at all, don't miss bassnectar , infected mushroom, or bro safari

Wear lightweight t shirts and shorts, nothing even heavyweight cotton, that shit gets heavy and itchy if you sweat

You can't be at stages all day, it's too much, so plan time for eating. Depending on the festival rules I often bring a cheap blanket and sit in the grass

If you have any girls in your group, bring tp or baby wipes. The porta potties run out of tp every time. Aspirin or Tylenol is a good idea too. Usually the package must be sealed or they will take it at the gate.

Talk to and meet people. Music festivals are one of the last places people are genuinely nice to each other and happy to meet you.

Mad Xyientist - If you. Like electronic music at all, don't miss bassnectar , infected mushroom, or bro safari

Wear lightweight t shirts and shorts, nothing even heavyweight cotton, that shit gets heavy and itchy if you sweat

You can't be at stages all day, it's too much, so plan time for eating. Depending on the festival rules I often bring a cheap blanket and sit in the grass

If you have any girls in your group, bring tp or baby wipes. The porta potties run out of tp every time. Aspirin or Tylenol is a good idea too. Usually the package must be sealed or they will take it at the gate.

Talk to and meet people. Music festivals are one of the last places people are genuinely nice to each other and happy to meet you.

VU for solid info.

DubsAli -
Mad Xyientist - If you. Like electronic music at all, don't miss bassnectar , infected mushroom, or bro safari

VU for solid info.
Agreed. VU Phone Post 3.0

Crotch your drugs before going through security.

Ttt for an update.....how is it going?

Bring trail mix and definitely tp for your bunghole... Phone Post 3.0

Lol just realized he's probably there already. Phone Post 3.0

Lol. I don't think there's much advice that could have helped what happened.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2691143/Torrential-rain-reduces-New-York-music-festival-mud-bath.html