Going to penetrate wife tonight (been 5 mos)

We have plans to engage in coitus this evening. It had been approximately 5 months since my penis last visited her vagina. During that time, we had had our second kid. If you don't see me posting for about 3 minutes around 10 pm central time, just know that I'm engaging in sexual activity. Phone Post 3.0

Bravo Phone Post 3.0

3 minutes? Slow down there Usain Bolt! But congrats! Phone Post 3.0

Good luck lasting longer than a minute. That's ok though, remember, it's all about you. Phone Post 3.0

5 fucking months? Are you insane? I get the 6 week deal (never lasted that long), but 5 fucking months? I'd Fuck a hole in the wall after 5 months. Phone Post 3.0

Yay! Is five months typical? It seems like a long time even with a newborn. I am just curious.

Pace yourself and don't forget to breath.

Is someone gonna watch the kids for you tonight? will you at least take her out on a date? 

FISTER ROBOTO - Pace yourself and don't forget to breath.

Yeah man....don't make it a 3 pumps and youre done kinda night..

beerbelly - 5 fucking months? Are you insane? I get the 6 week deal (never lasted that long), but 5 fucking months? I'd Fuck a hole in the wall after 5 months. Phone Post 3.0

This. It was 5 weeks for me, and blowjobs were in order before that ha ha. If the woman had a tear I can see why wait this long, otherwise pound away! Just don't expect super tightness though LOL

Don't fart when your approaching climax. You may launch a turd across the room.

SoccerkickrevivaL - Yay! Is five months typical? It seems like a long time even with a newborn. I am just curious.
Once she hit six months, we stopped banging. I don't like the thought of my dick poking a baby in the head. She had a c-section and it was 7 weeks before the doctor cleared her for sex. Phone Post 3.0

For old times' sake, I hope you think of me as you do it. Phone Post 3.0

NorthernHospitality -

Is someone gonna watch the kids for you tonight? will you at least take her out on a date? 

My parents are keeping our older kid. Phone Post 3.0

Hocky Balboa - For old times' sake, I hope you think of me as you do it. Phone Post 3.0
Yes, we will be breaking out the Charles Barkley mask. Phone Post 3.0

How does Mr. Righty feel about this? Grateful for the night off or at this point is it kind of like you're cheating on it? Phone Post 3.0

Right Hand JO Power - 
SoccerkickrevivaL - Yay! Is five months typical? It seems like a long time even with a newborn. I am just curious.
Once she hit six months, we stopped banging. I don't like the thought of my dick poking a baby in the head. She had a c-section and it was 7 weeks before the doctor cleared her for sex. Phone Post 3.0

I once banged a chick who was 7 months pregnant...I felt...dirty.

SphincterShrinker - How does Mr. Righty feel about this? Grateful for the night off or at this point is it kind of like you're cheating on it? Phone Post 3.0
I barely have time to jerk off anymore. Phone Post 3.0

^wasn't my kid...