Going to see Lords Of Acid in concert!!!!

So for those that were saying I traveled through time the other night to see Stabbing Westward in concert, you ain't seen nothing yet!!!!

Got tickets to see Lords of Acid in October and they are going to play Voodoo U in its entirety!!!!

Im fucking psyched!

Look out for..........THE CRABLOUSE!

I want to see your pussy!

Show it to me!

Very jealous. Have fun

You realize of course that if you DON'T TRIP BALLS at this show not only have you squandered an amazing opportunity but you are also, in fact, a homo?

holly9000 - You realize of course that if you DON'T TRIP BALLS at this show not only have you squandered an amazing opportunity but you are also, in fact, a homo?

"The window of opportunity to drink and do drugs and take advantage of young girls is getting smaller by the day."

"The window of opportunity to drink and do drugs and take advantage of young girls is getting smaller by the day."

...Fred Rogers?

OP.....

They're still playing? I gotta check out a concert calendar!

With Christian Death?! Who the Fuck sings for Christian Death? Rozz Williams can't be replaced! Fun story: he once took a shit under the stage at the Showcase Theater where I used to hang out and play shows.

Oh shit, they're coming to Tampa with combichrist and Christian death in October. Gotta check that out.

holly9000 - "The window of opportunity to drink and do drugs and take advantage of young girls is getting smaller by the day."

...Fred Rogers?

Close

Fabers_chin_thong - Oh shit, they're coming to Tampa with combichrist and Christian death in October. Gotta check that out.

Looks like I'll be driving and tripping balls in St. Pete! 

They always put on an awesome show and have a great tour band put together! I was friends with Virus growing up...his mom and my aunt are still close friends. Dude can fucking rock! Too bad none of their shows are coming close to me. Trip out and enjoy, brother!!!

Fabers_chin_thong - Oh shit, they're coming to Tampa with combichrist and Christian death in October. Gotta check that out.

frankenchrist - They're still playing? I gotta check out a concert calendar!

Yeah, I was surprised they were still touring as well. Hadn't thought about them in a while and about two years ago fired up VoodooU and fell in love with them again. 

TeamEvilBadGuys - They always put on an awesome show and have a great tour band put together! I was friends with Virus growing up...his mom and my aunt are still close friends. Dude can fucking rock! Too bad none of their shows are coming close to me. Trip out and enjoy, brother!!!

Wow, no shit? 

Never seen them live so I'm psyched as fuck. 

I already peeped Crawler!

DaveFu -

I already peeped Crawler!

Nah, that dude is a way better dancer than I. LOL