Going to Thailand TME

Booked my flight today. Going to Phuket for a month then traveling to Indonesia and Malaysia.

Going to check out Tiger Muay Thai as well.

TME!!! Phone Post 3.0

Watch out for the ladyboys... Phone Post

Where you staying in Phuket? I go every year.

Try Sinbi MT as well. Ive been going there since 2007. Great gym down in Naiharn - about 15 min drive on the moped from Tiger. AKA Thailand is also in that area but not been there yet. Phone Post 3.0

As another OGer said once.. Drink Chang, avoid wang Phone Post 3.0

Hit up AKA Thailand. Mike Swick's new place Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

You're going to have the time of your life Phone Post 3.0

Phuket is a bit of shit hole in comparison to the rest of thailand, if you strictly plan to train then TMT is great. I find the islands (particularly koh Tao) and northern thailand (Chiang Mai) would make for a more interesting holiday. Just my opinion, everyone of course has there reasons Phone Post 3.0

Take a boat trip out to Ko Samet

whatever you do, do not go to a bar on Soi Cowboy in Bangkok called "cockatiel" and get two "ladies" to go back to your hotel with you.

you don't want that surprise. Phone Post 3.0

Bangers Delight - As another OGer said once.. Drink Chang, avoid wang Phone Post 3.0
Haha

This. Phone Post 3.0

I have seen a couple of those 'Ladyboys' episodes recently and they follow a couple of Pommy guys who have ladyboys as partners. They are deluded that they are not gay but something that made me laugh the other day was when one of them said that all the 'actual' women are so jealous of ladboys because they have such great tits and bodies (all surgically enhanced of course).....ah no they wouldn't be jealous because they actually have a vagina you fucking douche!!!

As said before check out Sinbi Muay Thai. It's awesome there, great training. Tiger Muay Thai is a great facility too. A trip out to the phi phi islands and scuba diving around there is totally worth your time as is Rawaii beach. Phone Post 3.0

Stop in at Icon night club Phone Post 3.0

Made a thread avbout 18 months ago just before I went to Thailand. Got some awesome advice there.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/2090194/Going-to-Thailand-AMA-and-TME/?page=1

TheEssence - Booked my flight today. Going to Phuket for a month then traveling to Indonesia and Malaysia.

Going to check out Tiger Muay Thai as well.

TME!!! Phone Post 3.0
Unless you r a complete beginner there is a lot better places to train in Phuket besides tiger! Try dragon, suwit or manop gyms if your looking for just Muay Thai! They are a shit load less commercial n not as packed and you would get a lot better attention. Where abouts you headed to in Indonesia and Malaysia?? I go to Indo atleast once a year and love it and will be moving to Jakarta in the near future...Malaysia is also pretty good also! Phone Post 3.0

DrunkenOtter -
Bangers Delight - As another OGer said once.. Drink Chang, avoid wang Phone Post 3.0
Haha

This. Phone Post 3.0
Haha this is the general gist plus don't start shit there it will escalate quickly Phone Post 3.0

Enjoy yourself thailands great don't get caught doing anything illicit as you won't enjoy the consequences. Try get down to koh Samui if u can pretty nice island. Don't be an asshole the locals are very friendly as long as ur respectful. Phone Post 3.0

PoiuPoiu - pick your date before you get drunk, not after

Awesome. This should be on the stamp you get in your passport!!

Where and how long are you in Indonesia?

Spent two months there recently, just amazing. Phone Post 3.0