Going to the movies alone, Would you?

Im bored and have nothing to do. I kind of want to see a new movie in theatres but I would be going alone. Is that weird?

No. Do it.

More expensive movie food for you. Lol Phone Post 3.0

I do all the time when I want to actually watch a movie. You do t have to take kids to the bathroom halfway through, no constantly explaining what's going on to females.

Great time. Phone Post 3.0

Not weird at all. I do it all the time. Phone Post 3.0

I used to do it all the time

No Phone Post 3.0

Maybe if I ran out of pot.

I use to go all the time,, usually during the day on a week day... Nothing wrong with that... There would be at least 7 other dudes doing the same thing ,,, great way to kill time.... Phone Post 3.0

All the time. The girlfriend will only go to so many science fiction movies. Phone Post 3.0

Like the above poster said do it on a weekday,i go with someone but still only on weekdays. I hate summer because kids are every where.

good to know guys thanks

You don't go for the conversation Phone Post 3.0

I love going to the movies alone Phone Post 3.0

Bring a stuffed animal and put it in the seat beside you with it's own drink and popcorn.

Please film the looks you get.

Thanks and enjoy the movie! Phone Post 3.0

i used to always go to the movies with my buddies but that got old..ive never been to the movies by myself, it was seem strange event though im there to watch a movie which isnt a social activity..

i would never go out to eat by myself though

What's wrong with going out to eat by yourself? Haha. I do it every once in awhile. As an above poster said, no fucks given. I've always been a loner type though. Phone Post 3.0

Never have but would for sure. No fucks given.

hockeychick -

do it!! I love it, and I like going out to eat by myself too.  I've gone to bars by myself too and usually become friends with the bartender and waitresses and get free drinks.

That's what I do. I've made some good friends that way. VU Phone Post 3.0

phydeau - I used to do it all the time

Same here.

Watch it with people and get distracted? Or watch it by yourself and lose yourself in said movie?

Not the toughest choice...