Going to Tijuana for Cinco DE Mayo How and Wha D

Going to tj next Friday. Planning on going to a lucha libre show, and donkey if time permits and then crossing back at around 10pm. Then driving down to Manhattan Beach for drinks. Parking on USA side. That's all I have.

Lol. Was what do?

Huh!?? You're doing CDM in Mexico then being able to drive 2 hours for drinks, through San Diego and LA? I don't follow..... 

You're going to CRASH in TJ? You'll have a great time. I went to 2 this year. Both went until around midnight though. I'm going to be in Oregon otherwise I'd buy you a drink across the street at Razzas. Have fun!

Are you gonna invite me bro ?

You know I'll be down your way

We will get some great food and goto some great strip clubs,

I've been having the itch to go to TJ as of late.

Best of both worlds, OP:

rhino x2 - Are you gonna invite me bro ?

You know I'll be down your way

We will get some great food and goto some great strip clubs,

I thought you'd be gone. But of course you can come with us.

JimmersonzGlove - You're going to CRASH in TJ? You'll have a great time. I went to 2 this year. Both went until around midnight though. I'm going to be in Oregon otherwise I'd buy you a drink across the street at Razzas. Have fun!

Yep. Going to Crash. Bucks vs Pentagon Jr and Fenix. So stoked. Man, I could use your advice. Where to leave car on US side. What cab to take to the show, any other advice too. I thank you in advance. LUCHA LUCHA LUCHA.

joesonshuevos -
JimmersonzGlove - You're going to CRASH in TJ? You'll have a great time. I went to 2 this year. Both went until around midnight though. I'm going to be in Oregon otherwise I'd buy you a drink across the street at Razzas. Have fun!

Yep. Going to Crash. Bucks vs Pentagon Jr and Fenix. So stoked. Man, I could use your advice. Where to leave car on US side. What cab to take to the show, any other advice too. I thank you in advance. LUCHA LUCHA LUCHA.

I usually drive in as I am tomorrow on my way to Rosarito but just exit San Ysidro, there will be signs for border parking. When you get to the fun side, act like you know what you're doing, tell cabbies where you want to go with a firm "quanto?". Ill be in SD watching Canelo fight on 6th at the beach if you want to meatup. 

Cinco de que?

-Mexicans 

Ill post when im at a computer. You already buy tickets? How big is the crew youre going with?

Adelitas, homez...or go to Hong Kong.

Sounds like a good plan. When are you going?

SD CARTEL - 
joesonshuevos -

I usually drive in as I am tomorrow on my way to Rosarito but just exit San Ysidro, there will be signs for border parking. When you get to the fun side, act like you know what you're doing, tell cabbies where you want to go with a firm "quanto?". Ill be in SD watching Canelo fight on 6th at the beach if you want to meatup. 

Thanks. I think going to mb for the weekend.

JimmersonzGlove - 

Ill post when im at a computer. You already buy tickets? How big is the crew youre going with?

I have bought 3 tickets. 2ND row. Me, Mrs huevos, and og er rhino x2. It will be his 1st lucha show. We have been to some ufc s together.

Hablas un poco de espanol o no?

Don't end up in a Mexican version of the Brazilian prison riot video.

JimmersonzGlove - 

Hablas un poco de espanol o no?

Si. Tres cientos palabras.

Jaja esta bien