Going to UFC 208! First UFC!!

I have always said you need to go to one UFC event to say you have been......but one is enough.

Dugs95 -

Other retarded fans can ruin it, but just enjoy it since it's hard to ruin the excitement of 1st live UFC. Advice, don't go to bathroom right before ppv fights start, don't miss the Baba O'Reilly fight clip montage live, it's fucking cool as fuck..... wait I dunno if still have that post zuffa 

BadRobot321 -

That's awesome Steven!! What what gif was it that got you the good seats?!

It was a gif of Bisping falling off the table after winning coach's challenge on TUF. Added Hendo flying in for the finish.

Steven McTowelie -
BadRobot321 -

It was a gif of Bisping falling off the table after winning coach's challenge on TUF. Added Hendo flying in for the finish.

Lmao that's worthy of free tickets for sure

RockTheVote - I'm cornering first fight on the card and am pretty excited to sit and watch the rest of it!

Dude! I'll cheer you on and hold an ice pack on your shoulders!!

BadRobot321 -
Steven McTowelie -
BadRobot321 -

Lmao that's worthy of free tickets for sure

Was actually 2 tickets and free hotel!

Went to Vegas with buddy for UFC 151 (the cancelled one)...which turned into a super random weekend meeting a bunch of fighters, midget wrestling and hanging with Tracee Lee.

Ended up getting 4 tickets to local event 6 weeks later instead. Vegas was great and the event was great so really I just got to double up!

I'll be there as well