Gokor Chivichyan Seminar

I am going to be going up to Charlotte to check out grad school at UNCC the same week as Gokor's seminar/tournament. Thinking about staying the weekend, any experience or thoughts with the seminar's or grappling challenge?

The Hayastan is a great tournament ran by Paul Booe. It is a different point system than BJJ tournaments but they try to make it about the submissions and not the points. This year they are including Gi as well and the No gi will be double elimination. Gokor's seminars are great. You walk away with alot of new stuff to add to your game and his instruction is detailed and easy to remember. Hope to see you there.

Never competed in one, but I like the Hayastan tournament rules.

Bring a note pad and a pencil and take notes. From my experience, Gokor can go through a ton of material quickly and not allow much time for a ton of reps. He's going to show you all kinds of super techy ninja techniques you've never seen before. So pay close attention so you can take as much of it home with you as you possibly can.

Uncle Chris - 
Bring a note pad and a pencil and take notes. From my experience, Gokor can go through a ton of material quickly and not allow much time for a ton of reps. He's going to show you all kinds of super techy ninja techniques you've never seen before. So pay close attention so you can take as much of it home with you as you possibly can.

^Damn Skippy!

The Hayastan rules are actually easier to me than BJJ rules but most people are use to BJJ rules. BOttom line, just tap them.